Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Blackbear

Your Indova Username

Personally one of my favourite forum topics - I'm always interested in knowing how one got their username, if it has a meaning behind it, if it has a history, etc...so, how did you get your Indova username?

I use a different username for every RuneScape Private Server/game I play. I had trouble coming up with a username for Indova, so I decided to name myself after the American hip-hop artist, Blackbear, who I enjoy listening to (was actually listening to a song of his while on the registration page).

• Thanks 1

I have had the same username since around 2007. My friends were talking about a game called Runescape at school and I wanted to play, but it was the first online game I played that I needed to create a username (Before I really only Nintendo games and flash games). Back then Runescape had a built in feature to generate usernames so I generated my username it gave "Yo Man 29" I used that for awhile until I wanted to make a new account. when I did I decided to change man to fox and drop the spaces resulting in "Yofox29". At this point I've used the name for over a decade for every every game I play so I don't see why I should change it.

• Like 1

Tyler. IRL name.

Mock. Rhymes with something, gone by that name since 2015.

King. Middle name.

(Normal Mode) Dawson - IRL name

(Ironman Mode) Primativ - Used this name for a few years now idk how long

My username is literally just my name.

I go by other usernames sometimes like 'Kimiko' or 'Kimiko Fury'. I have also gone by 'Lumière' which just translates to light from French.

Karp came from Karpe which came from Carpe which came from Carpe Facinus which came from me typing random stuff into google translate to make it latin cause latin makes for a cool username ;)

My "normal" username that I use for other games, Xbox gamertag, etc is too long for osrs and private servers. When I joined Runique I was listening to a band named Periphery (prog metal, if you're interested) at the time and I figured sure let's go with that. Had to stick with the same name for Indova so I wouldn't confuse anyone.

Also have an alt named Steve since that's my name :)

On 3/19/2018 at 7:36 PM, Mock said:

Mock. Rhymes with something, gone by that name since 2015.

MAWK?????!?

For some very odd reason I chose Hci Hawk as my nickname on Runique and decided to go with it on here as well. I don't even like birds

Back when I was really young I liked the song "Replay" by Iyaz, and that was the same time where I got my first PC. Sadly "Iyaz" was taken everywhere so I decided to take Izay.

Call of Duty clan from back when I was around 13/14 years old, kinda stuck with it lol

• Sad 1

Back in 2011-2012 I used to play a private server called Destination-pk I had a main account by the name of "Loony fluffy" which originated from the game Toontown, one day I decided to make a skiller on that server and I came up with adding Loony and Fluffy together making Lunny, decided to use that as my main username and managed to snipe the name on Live Runescape as well

used to be a beautiful green grape, but as i became older my skin started to shrivel and yeah .. bye

This is my name in real life, but my other username I generally go by is Strawhat.

That's only on RSPS though I guess haha

Edited by Simon

I've had this name since 2010 and stuck with it throughout the years. It really was to represent how I kind of viewed myself, a dark but light person at the same time. I've grown out of that idea (not because I've changed or whatever) at this point though; seems immature to think of it that way to me - not sure. 

Personally I like to be creative as possible. Misc0p is just another random username to me.

Previous usernames I used were, Khola, Nightsyde, Spydaeyes, Azuula, Dreamcore, Junemoony, Occajun, Ugnomie

As you can tell im a bit whack with my creativity haha.

Edited by Misc0p

23 years ago, my mother gave me this name as a birthday present. I thought I'd keep it.

I love this forum topic. I honestly got my username as a pet name I had in school growing up. We’d talk about our heritages in school and when it got to me I said I was Cuban because my parents were from Cuba. I was born in the US but soon after that everyone would always call me Cuby (Q-B) soon after that a few of my friends started calling me either Cub-Bear or Cubia( I was a cubs fan ). So most normally my gamer tags on the PS4, WoW, and various other games has been Cubiabear and or some form of it.  Hell even in the military my nickname was Cuby ( I was in almost 8 years )

I didn’t include runescape in the game listing because my first runescape account was given to me by a middle school buddy to get me to start playing. However I haven’t logged on the account in so long but if I ever did I’d probably do a name change to Cubia or Cubiabear or some form of it.

I'm called Man because back in the day on RuneScape i remember seeing someone with the name Boot and since then I always liked the idea of a rare name, named after an item or an NPC. I think I registered close to the beginning of Indova and took the opportunity to find a name I would have considered quite rare, short and named after an NPC. I also look forward to AFKing next to a lvl-3 Man NPC when i'm level 126. 

How does one pick their username is a good question I guess it all started when I made an osrs account. I looked up on google and one of the royal names was Kingsley. Then I looked at my self I chose Mr. Kingsley at the time I had a girl friend who went by Mrs. Kingsley that relationship is long gone but after words I started picking J W Kingsley for my initials JWK My full name is Jonathan Patrick Weiler Kelley. So I just took the 3 main names left out my middle name. But yeah thats how I found and created my persona. :)

#SmileMore

1 hour ago, J W Kingsley said:

How does one pick their username is a good question I guess it all started when I made an osrs account. I looked up on google and one of the royal names was Kingsley. Then I looked at my self I chose Mr. Kingsley at the time I had a girl friend who went by Mrs. Kingsley that relationship is long gone but after words I started picking J W Kingsley for my initials JWK My full name is Jonathan Patrick Weiler Kelley. So I just took the 3 main names left out my middle name. But yeah thats how I found and created my persona. :)

#SmileMore

Wow! Intriguing story to how to mamanged to get your username! Kingsley is beautiful and just flows off the tongue haha.

• Like 1

Well, my username is my actual name I've always miss out on getting my actual name on servers but i was happy ive manage to get my name! think it was pretty cool to obtain so i guess you can say it was a "meant to be" situation lol