Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Blackbear

Your Indova Username

Just now, Ken said:

Well, my username is my actual name I've always miss out on getting my actual name on servers but i was happy ive manage to get my name! think it was pretty cool to obtain so i guess you can say it was a "meant to be" situation lol

Same thing here. My name is uncommon nowadays so it is easier for me.

Literally no idea - used it for years on & off. Then when HCIM mode came out on OSRS I used it even more on the RSPS scene as it's my go to mode.

It's quite ironic story. Jag Vuice is not the username I usually play with. Originally, I played as Knee Socks, since I'm a big fan of arctic monkeys, and obviously, socks themselves, since they look sexy af. Irony - majority of Indova's community is from another server, in which I had spent 2 years, so now noone actually remembers or knows me. :D

• Like 1

Well my username just says it all XD I'm a true legend!

I go on osrs by the name kisulora v2 "friends gave me the name which are from finnland they told me it means kittycat? i have no clue xd"

Mine comes from an old classic halo 3 fileshare title - Soarin' & Fourin'. 

Fourin' means four shot; The quickest the BR could kill someone from full shields and Sourin' is stylin' while doing it lol. My buddy and I share them respectively and we've been gaming since those glorious halo 2 days in the early 2000s. Otherwise i use Wardrum. A combination of Warrior and Drum as im a drummer irl and in any rpg fantasy type shit I'm always the warrior. Bonus for literal War drum ;)

Edited by soarin
  • Like 1

Nelt - In Lithuanian it means Not Lithuanian, Irony because I'm Lithuanian. Mindfuck.exe

It's my IRL name