Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
IMC

[IMC] High-Tier Ironman Community

latest?cb=20161110235115      latest?cb=20161110235116     latest?cb=20161110231833               

Welcome to the very first post for High-Tier Ironman Community

Clan Chat: IMC

latest?cb=20130227021336 Clan Discord: will be given when you're ranked latest?cb=20130227021336

IMC focuses heavily on high-tier goals & completions.
Join us on our conquest to build a strong alliance of Ironmen and conquer every dark corner of Indova! As Ironmen we struggle more than regular players but with the help of each other we shall override whatever is thrown at us! Our goal is not to be better than one another but to help each other along the way and communicating the best way can can.

We are also running raids regularly within the clan, with very experienced members. We are happy to teach any new members that wish to join us.

Activity doesn't go unnoticed here and we like to show the members that help drive us forward that we surely appreciate the efforts!

Requirements & Application
Our ranking system serves as a visual representation of your progress and dedication.
(ranks requirements will rise over-time)

Total level requirements for ranks are based off 1x for all modes

latest?cb=20130227021336 Smiley - 850 total level latest?cb=20130227021336
latest?cb=20130227020907 Recruit - 1200 total level + shown loyalty for rank-up from smiley latest?cb=20130227020907
latest?cb=20130227021235 Corporal - 1550 total level + member of 7 days latest?cb=20130227021235
latest?cb=20130227021247 Sergeant - 1815  total level  + shown loyalty for rank up from corporal latest?cb=20130227021247
latest?cb=20130227021303 Lieutenant - Max Cape  + member of 14 days  latest?cb=20130227021303

latest?cb=20130227021312 Captain - this rank will be reserved for chat moderators  latest?cb=20130227021312

latest?cb=20130227021324 General - leaders onlylatest?cb=20130227021324

Clan Rules

1. We will not tolerate any form of racism.

2. Keep the clan chat friendly.

3. If there is something political you would like to discuss with someone, keep it in private messages, some people believe in different things.

4. Please do not spam the clan chat with messages, try to keep it all in one line, if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit, start a new line.

5. There will be no multi-clanning, if you are caught you will be banned from the clan.

6. All rules here must be followed on the Discord as well.

Application Template

Ironman Mode:
Total Level (1x):
Reason For Interest:
Current Goals For Your Account
Did You Read The Rules?
Edited by IMC

Join us today fellow ironmen!

I’ve tried to get forsaken started since the server launched, there just seems to be an entire lack of interest of an Ironman cc. Seems to me that most alts Ironman are ether in help or another clan chat.I know I haven’t been active in the past month or so, but that’s my thoughts. Wish you the best of luck with your attempt. I might stop by after I’m back from vacation.

On 7/12/2018 at 5:43 PM, Bandit said:

I’ve tried to get forsaken started since the server launched, there just seems to be an entire lack of interest of an Ironman cc. Seems to me that most alts Ironman are ether in help or another clan chat.I know I haven’t been active in the past month or so, but that’s my thoughts. Wish you the best of luck with your attempt. I might stop by after I’m back from vacation.

Well the clan is still up and running for those who are wanting to join! Feel free to pop by whenever :)

Looking for a clan to join ironmen? Come join us and chat!

This looks pretty good. I have an ironman as my alt that I been slowly working on. And I'm new to the ironman thing anyway, so I think this would be a good place for me start out. If you need my name it's  Iron Drake

I barely get on him as I am currently busy with my main. But I try to level him up every now and then. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 8:46 AM, fait24 said:

This looks pretty good. I have an ironman as my alt that I been slowly working on. And I'm new to the ironman thing anyway, so I think this would be a good place for me start out. If you need my name it's  Iron Drake

I barely get on him as I am currently busy with my main. But I try to level him up every now and then. 

Well you're more than welcome to pop by in the clan whenever you're on your ironman if you'd like :)

Thanks man I really appreciate that. :)

We've hit 30 members in our community, glad to have you guys around <3 

Best clan for Ironmen hands down. 

Ironman Mode: 
Regular

Total Level (1x): 
Currently 1978

Reason For Interest: 
IMC for life baby

Max x3 short-term, x1 long-term and most importantly ALL PETS

Did You Read The Rules? 
Yes I did

16 minutes ago, Frenchy said:
Ironman Mode: 
Regular

Total Level (1x): 
Currently 1978

Reason For Interest: 
IMC for life baby

Max x3 short-term, x1 long-term and most importantly ALL PETS

Did You Read The Rules? 
Yes I did

Welcome to IMC, your application has been accepted. :)