Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Small Addition To Global Drop Announcements

I would like to see a small addition added to the global drop announcements, which would be to include the NPC's/boss' kill count a player is on when they obtained the rare drop from it.

For example:

Current - [News]: Posty has received a drop: Armadyl hilt.

New: [News]: Posty has received a drop: Armadyl hilt (#101). 

Although - with this, I feel you would need to make it so that it shows which NPC/boss the player had obtained the item from, as there are certain items which are dropped by multiple NPCs/bosses. 

So - [News]: Posty has received a Draconic visage from Black Dragon (#200). 

I don't wanna see people get items on 1kc when i've been trying to get an item for 7 years.

I think that's a neat idea, I'm just worried about if that would make the announcement messages long enough to go onto a 2nd line. We already get a ton of drop announcements so if they all start taking up 2 lines in the chat box it'll probably get a bit spammy.

3 minutes ago, Periphery said:

I think that's a neat idea, I'm just worried about if that would make the announcement messages long enough to go onto a 2nd line. We already get a ton of drop announcements so if they all start taking up 2 lines in the chat box it'll probably get a bit spammy.

My thoughts exactly, which I feel a little iffy about, but I would really like to see the kill count addition added. I'm sure Indova could get something to work without any issues.

Edited by Posty