Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Pacmale

Deviant Warriors

Deviant_1.gif.d632ef0bfcb0a3919c030542ab10d39a.gif

The Deviant Warriors, a clan, which is serious about PVM'ing. Deviant Warriors mainly focuses around Chamber of Xeric's and Theatre of Blood, however, we also try to Godwars to mix it up every now and then. We are a tight-knit group of individuals who have been playing together for quite a while now. We communicate through clan chat in-game messages and Discord. 

CC: ''dw cc''

You're welcome to join even if it is just for advice

Requirements

Infernal cape (shows that you are capable of some sort of challenge) / BiS items for various PvM events
20 KC in Chambers of Xeric's
Discord

You may apply by filing in the template below. 

In-game name:
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count:
Picture of gear:
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?:
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: 

Rules
1. Must ask permission from your current clan (if you are in any) if it is okay to join us.
2. No flame baiting or trolling other players/clans

Edited by Pacmale
  • Like 4

Awesome clan with a great Owner, I definitely recommend applying to join the Deviant Warriors if you are a big PvM fanatic. 

Best of luck, Pac!

Edited by Posty
  • Like 1

Just now, Posty said:

Awesome clan with a great Owner, I definitely recommend applying to join the Deviant Warriors if you are a big PvM fantatic.

Best of luck, Pac!

Appreciate the kind words and the PM you've sent me. We've been working on getting gear/stats and we're finally ready to official announce the clan.

The clan is worth the grind to get in. Filled with a bunch of great guys I am glad that i applied and joined the clan. Worth applying for and trying to get in. Best of luck to anyone who is going to apply.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JaK said:

In-game name: Jak
Picture of Theatre of Blood kill count: 20+  for sure
Picture of gear: I got the gear
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: I got the gear, I got mic, Im active, Can share invy items.
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: Idk. I have completions under my belt tho so.

Please edit your post with pictures :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaK said:

Clan is in heavy maintenance mode. With what they plan to bring to the table, I think  we might have some new big boys on the block. Very awesome community. Active discord. CC staff doesnt abuse or flame. Perf.

I think we all appreciate what you wrote here, we've been sticking together for a while now, thank you :)

• Like 1

Its good to see our topic on here! Some of us sadly got left behind when we came here, but I think its all for the best like this.

Feel free to apply anoyone or join our cc!!

In-game name: Shadow
Picture of Theatre of Blood kill count: I have 130 or so runs but all my TOB screenshots only include impressive timers or drops.  
Picture of gear: 

HHWAlOH.png qbv7FxH.png Poxvsdn.png
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: I have a decent amount of experience with TOB and I'll be doing Raids 1 when it is released.
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: Not really sure who is in the clan, but Wulf, Periphery, Marijuana, OMW or O O O F can vouch for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shadow said:

In-game name: Shadow
Picture of Theatre of Blood kill count: I have 130 or so runs but all my TOB screenshots only include impressive timers or drops.  
Picture of gear: 

HHWAlOH.png qbv7FxH.png Poxvsdn.png
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: I have a decent amount of experience with TOB and I'll be doing Raids 1 when it is released.
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: Not really sure who is in the clan, but Wulf, Periphery, Marijuana, OMW or O O O F can vouch for me.

You're more than welcome to join us, I've personally raided with all of those people. Please PM me your discord.

I've not been a part of the CC for too long but even from just a short period of time, I can say that this is a great CC to be a part of. Especially with Raids 1 coming soon. 

We're actively recruiting again. Also, we're more focused on Discord than the clan chat, as we're often occupied doing raids, the clan chat might be empty. Best bet to get in touch with us is to apply, let us know you applied, and ask for Discord invite. :) I've also added a members list, feel free to PM me if I've haven't added you on the list.

Edited by Pacmale

In-game name: K B A C
Picture of Theatre of Blood kill count: @ discord @Pacmale
Picture of gear: Got pretty decent gear, many BIS items, pic at disc
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: Friendly, taking part of events, love bossing.
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: Willi my man, idk who else is in the cc.

In-game name: Brizzy
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: 0 tob but want to learn, 112 xerics kc.
Picture of gear: Https://gyazo.com/0b0ca08ddb7e6ff32356bd5e9495929e couldn't fit all my gear but I'm sure this covers it.
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?:  I am a very loyal Clannie who always want to join in on activities, bosses, and events.
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?:  Pacmale and I bossed together a bit, we hold the xerics record @ 12:20 https://gyazo.com/91a2e9aea6d6552bbef5faf76286158b I am also well associated with at least 9 of the current members.

Edited by Brizzy

4 hours ago, Brizzy said:

In-game name: Brizzy
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: 0 tob but want to learn, 112 xerics kc.
Picture of gear: Https://gyazo.com/0b0ca08ddb7e6ff32356bd5e9495929e couldn't fit all my gear but I'm sure this covers it.
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?:  I am a very loyal Clannie who always want to join in on activities, bosses, and events.
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?:  Pacmale and I bossed together a bit, we hold the xerics record @ 12:20 https://gyazo.com/91a2e9aea6d6552bbef5faf76286158b I am also well associated with at least 9 of the current members.

Accepted, didn't raid with you in a while so had to make sure yesterday by taking you on a raid, mid-raid I realised it was clear you had experience with Chambers of Xerics and I look forward to teaching you ToB!

I've sent you an invite on discord

Edited by Pacmale

In-game name:  Sushimaker
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: idk Tob kc but i can do ToB i think its less then 10 but i am not sure,CoX kc 133.
Picture of gear: items1.png.498244bf1ef49c1b736fe4ec5620f3c1.png
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: i would really like to join to learn alot more from all you guys. i learn quick and i like to help people with alot of things if i can. i am sorry that i havent put more efford in my first apply. i am not used to do anything on a forum. but like i said i learn quick. i love to play rs07,bossing,raids or events. i am willing to do whatever it takes to join. :)
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: not sure, i know the most members on the clan list ,never had problems with anyone on the list. i hope i may have the chance to join the clan. aslo again , sorry for my first apply! i do the best i can. grtz,thanks all.

Edited by sushimaker

In-game name: Lars
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: 13/112

Picture of gear: image.png.f34ab0578614889981fcfba9d8841da9.png

What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: Im a active player, now im maxed in skills im looking to do mostly CoX/ToB when im online. 

Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: @Exortic

Edited by Lars

10 hours ago, Lars said:

In-game name: Lars
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: 13/112

Picture of gear: image.png.f34ab0578614889981fcfba9d8841da9.png

What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: Im a active player, now im maxed in skills im looking to do mostly CoX/ToB when im online. 

Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: @Exortic

Accepted. I've done plenty of Chambers of Xerics with you, very relaxed player to raid with. 

In-game name: Z3W
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: CoX kc is 170+ ToB kc is around 20 ish
Picture of gear:  ce5829ebe5ddcbeaa239fc19190498a3.png
https://gyazo.com/ce5829ebe5ddcbeaa239fc19190498a3
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: i'm a very active play who really enjoys pvming mainly CoX although my gear may not be the best i do have a lot of experience when it comes to pvming although i am still learning stuff about ToB it shouldn't take me long to fully work out the mechanics of each boss. I know i do not have infernal cape but was told by pacmale i could join without one as he knows i know how to raid ect and am working on getting one shouldn't take me long at all
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: i have no idea tbh.

3 hours ago, z3w said:

In-game name: Z3W
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: CoX kc is 170+ ToB kc is around 20 ish
Picture of gear:  ce5829ebe5ddcbeaa239fc19190498a3.png
https://gyazo.com/ce5829ebe5ddcbeaa239fc19190498a3
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: i'm a very active play who really enjoys pvming mainly CoX although my gear may not be the best i do have a lot of experience when it comes to pvming although i am still learning stuff about ToB it shouldn't take me long to fully work out the mechanics of each boss. I know i do not have infernal cape but was told by pacmale i could join without one as he knows i know how to raid ect and am working on getting one shouldn't take me long at all
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?: i have no idea tbh.

I will accept you, however, I suggest going for an infernal cape, it's a good update for your gear. PM me on discord!

Edited by Pacmale

In-game name: Chunce
Theatre of Blood/Chambers of Xerics kill count: 2-54
Picture of gear: https://imgur.com/BVQzxRZ
What would make you an asset to Deviant Warriors?: Like learning new and better ways to do each boss and enjoy raids+bossing in general
Can anyone vouch your place in the clan?:  @you8 2 l8