Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Dax

Tips & Tricks! - Runelite Edition

I'll be giving some helpful tips for all you Runelite users, there are many features that Runelite has to offer that you may or may not know about!

Enjoy! :D

• Toggle "Stretch Fixed Mode" > Increased Performance > this will allow you to have MORE FPS but it does decrease the quality of the game. (mainly for players with low fps)

T8ZZlPI.gif

• Toggle "Reorder Prayers" > This will allow you to setup your prayers a certain way you choose fit > simply Unlock/Lock by right clicking Prayer Tab!

i8l8hLX.gif

• Toggle "Timers" > This will allow you to see veng/barrage/potions/boss spawns, etc. countdown > ALSO holding down Alt Key and dragging these timers to whichever corner you are comfortable with.

BeYFAwx.gif

• Toggle "Bank Tags" > Go inside your bank and right click any item Edit-tags > name that item anything you wish (preferably acronyms NOT item names) use names such as "Pking" or "Outfits" > this feature is incredibly useful instead of having to search your bank for each item. Incredibly helpful for bossing setups.

OURxMic.gif

• Toggle "Camera Zoom" > Vertical Camera feature > check option > You can now look directly over your character instead of being limited.

g19cjXo.gif

• Toggle "Entity Hider" > only check off what you wish to not see in-game > This could help when doing certain tasks such as Drop Parties if you do not wish to see player swarms, etc. 

pGBI7f0.gif

• Toggle "Ground Markers" > hold down your shift key & right click a square > Mark Tile - This can be incredibly useful if you are doing clues, bossing, etc.

AUNuizr.gif

• Toggle "Ground Items" > hold down your Alt Key and +/- any items you wish to not see. You can even ++ items that you want to be a certain color.

aney2Dd.gif

* BONUS TIP *

Your bank has an Incinerator option -> clicking items and typing ::empty is MUCH faster.. this is just for players that wish to do it inside the same bank interface.

wp6wnYr.gif

Edited by Dax
  • Like 4

Good tips, I'll keep this in mind when the client decides to reset my RL settings for the 100th time. It reset them 5 times last week...

Nice tips! Didn't knew about the bank thing! Noice!

However Entity Hider is the same gif as Ground Markers

On 9/18/2018 at 1:20 AM, wingdragon said:

Nice tips! Didn't knew about the bank thing! Noice!

However Entity Hider is the same gif as Ground Markers

Glad you spotted that! 

Thank you, it's been updated. :)

This will be very helpful for those who are new to 3rd party Old School RuneScape clients and their features. I personally have never used one until I recently returned back to Indova, and I absolutely love RuneLite's features - still getting used to what is what and the purpose of some though.

Thank-you. (y)