Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Justin

Justin | Progress Thread| X7

guy.png Hi, In this thread Ill be slowly working to max out my account in stats and Meta based items/gear/achievements. Im x7 and my schedule is very open but I find myself logging after 5 secs sometimes so lets just see how this plan rolls out. Wish me luck yall.

As of 10/06/18 My stats are: nxPqyuP.png

--------

As of 01/21/19 My stats are:cMRyOmB.gif

As of 04/04/19 My stats are:vJruLXY.png

As of 04/26/19 My stats are:UXdRif6.png

As of 05/06/2019 My stats are: vyjaK6r.png

[Key: Yellow = In Progress | Red = Incomplete | Green = Completed | Grey = Currently Not Attempting ]

Stats:

I will be working to get the following remaining stats to further complete my account:
Runecrafting icon 65/99 (0)

skill_icon_construction1.gif 54/99 (0)

skill_icon_agility1.gif 70/99  (0)

skill_icon_thieving1.gif 99/99 (0)

skill_icon_crafting1.gif94/99 (+1)

skill_icon_fletching1.gif 99/99

skill_icon_hunter1.gif 7/99

skill_icon_mining1.gif 99/99 (+11)

skill_icon_smithing1.gif 67/99 (0)

skill_icon_fishing1.gif 99/99

skill_icon_cooking1.gif 99/99

skill_icon_firemaking1.gif 35/99

skill_icon_woodcutting1.gif 99/99

skill_icon_farming1.gif 58/99 (0)

Items:

I will be working to get the following remaining items to further complete my account:

Berserker ring(i)Archer ring(i)Seers ring(i)Warrior ring(i) - (i) Ring Set 4/4

Ring of sufferingTormented braceletNecklace of anguishAmulet of torture - Zenyte Set 4/4

Armadyl godswordBandos godswordZamorak godswordSaradomin godsword - Godsword Set 4/4 

Armadyl helmetArmadyl chestplateArmadyl chainskirt -Armadyl Set 3/3

Bandos chestplate Bandos tassets -Bandos Set 2/2 * Not Considering Guardian Boots

Saradomin swordArmadyl crossbow -Saradomin Set 2/2

Zamorakian spear -Zamorakian Spear/Hasta 1/1

Staff of the dead -Staff of the Dead 1/1

FcxjLuC.png -Toxic Staff of the Dead 1/1

Mage's bookKodai insignia Master wand-Mage's Gear 0/3 

Rune pouch -Rune Pouch 1/1

Tanzanite helmMagma helmSerpentine helm -Serpentine Helm set 2/3 (+1 Normal Serp)

Slayer helmBasilisk headAbyssal headDark clawVorkath's head -Slayer Mask Set 3/5 

Dragonfire shieldDragonfire wardAncient wyvern shieldSpectral spirit shieldArcane spirit shieldElysian spirit shield -Shield Set 5/6 

Dragon defender -Dragon Defender 1/1

Dragon warhammer -Dragon WarHammer 1/1

Eternal bootsPrimordial bootsPegasian bootsDevout boots.png -Sneaker Game 4/4 (+1 had to cop the Balenciaga's when they dropped)

Lumberjack topLumberjack hatLumberjack legsLumberjack boots -LumberJack Set 4/4

Rogue maskRogue glovesRogue topRogue bootsRogue legs -Rogue Set 5/5 (+2)

Angler hatAngler topAngler wardersAngler boots -Angler Set 4/4

Pyromancer hoodPyromancer garbPyromancer bootsTome of firePyromancer glovesPyromancer robe -Firemaking Set 6/6

Farmer's hatFarmer's torsoFarmer's legsFarmer's boots -Farming Set 4/4

Prospector helmetProspector jacketProspector legsProspector boots  -Mining Set 4/4 (+4 full set)

Graceful hoodGraceful topGraceful legsGraceful capeGraceful glovesGraceful boots Agility Set 6/6

Void ranger helmVoid mage helmVoid melee helmVoid knight topVoid knight robeVoid knight gloves Void Armor Set 6/6

Elite void topElite void robe -Elite Void Armor Set 2/2 (+2 whole set accomplished)

Twisted bowTwisted Bow 1/2

Achievements:

• Ranked 10 or Less on Hiscores
    • As of 1/21/19: bO0OzCf.gif
  • Maxed Cash stack (pffft easy)
  • Competitive Completionist* ( Maxed Stats, Achievements, Ranked 10 or less on Hiscores, while taking #1 Slayer if I ever wanted to.)
  • Achieve Highest Donator Tier
  • Get all Pets in game K44jhHb.png

As of 1/21/19: Yc1u6sK.gif

As of 04/26/19: 2yu1Nnt.png

As of 05/06/2019: TTAF2bG.png

As Of 04/02/19 Im proud of my PVM Tab in bank: gYM6OX3.png

As of 04/26/19 MY Pvp Tab is looking as beautiful as ever Just missing my Tbow,Scythe,Spectral, one or two others: uww3xX3.png

As of 05/06/2019 My PvP tab is just missing 1 item, a scythe. Ill get spectral and claws later:

bLJoOqA.png

Ill be doing this at a steady pace and Any kind of Loot drops that are important to me I will post here. So.. Thanks for reading n wish me luck plz. I also have a few suggestion threads that I think we can learn to like. Please tell me what you think at: 

all opinions are welcomed.

Thanks for reading! Wish me luck.

Edited by Justin
Major Update
  • Like 1

Nice progress so far mate, keep up the grind and good luck! ;)

• Like 1

Those are some respectable goals to achieve my friend! I look forward to seeing you rise to the top. Best of luck on your adventure! 

• Like 1

Meep i wish i had your combat stats haha but I'm lazy :3 I wish you the best of maxing though :3 you play a harder exp rate than me I'm at 10x and ur x7 :3 still though Good luck mate!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J W Kingsley said:

Meep i wish i had your combat stats haha but I'm lazy :3 I wish you the best of maxing though :3 you play a harder exp rate than me I'm at 10x and ur x7 :3 still though Good luck mate!

ty ty. im sure u can accomplish these too. All you need is time. Its all a matter of time.

This thread defiantly deserves some more love! A total of 9 skills left, that's awesome.

Proud memento.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HC Kiyoshi said:

This thread defiantly deserves some more love! A total of 9 skills left, that's awesome.

Proud memento.

Much appreciated. I burn out way more than i should, But I'm sure I will get there.

• Like 1