Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Poes

Achievement Riddles

Hey Indova,

As a new player I needed a lot of achievement points for things like Elite Void et cetera.

Riddles seemed like easy points, but unfortunately there was no guide on the forums for it, so I took matters into my own hands and asked around for help.

You will find visual aid by clicking on the links provided, I couldn't find a way to add all the images directly into the post as it wouldn't allow me to upload more than 0.5 MB in total.

A big thanks to Worth for helping me out with most of these, and to the Syndicate cc for finding the last few!

Fall from grace

Wear a full set of graceful and fail an obstacle, causing you to fall.

You get marks of grace from running the rooftop courses, and you can turn them in at Grace at the Rogue's Den (Teleport: Skilling > Cooking > Rogue's Den)

The law is working well

Use a bucket on the well on entrana

Teleport there by using the Skilling > Runecrafting > Law Altar teleport, then walk using this route.

Credits to Wingdragon for solving it first!

Robert Fortune would be proud

Steal from the varrock tea stall, west of the varrock western bank.

Teleport to Cities > Varrock then run all the way west, you should see it just before you leave the city.

Easy and straightforward.

Magic vault buster

Telegrab a gold bar from the varrock east bank basement.

The quickest way to get there is via Skilling > Smithing > Varrock.

Don't forget you need to be on standard spellbook and taking the proper runes with you.

Enchantment is key to Dis magical place

Use a fairy ring and teleport to the code DIS (wizard's tower near draynor).

On the fairy ring, use any enchantment spell on some jewelry.

I can confirm it works with enchantment levels 1 through 3, don't know about the others

but I assume it works fine.

I bet he'll feel bad in the mourning

2 birds, 1 stone

Kill two chickens using a granite maul.

I found some chickens at the farm north of the ham hideout.

You can get there by teleporting to skilling > woodcutting > Lumbridge and running north.

Credits go to "Omw" from the Syndicate discord for finding it.

Going ape over the burial

Bury some bones on a specific spot on Ape Atoll.Teleport to Skilling > Agility > Ape Atoll Course, then run this route.

If you can't see the proper place to bury the bones, Ali from the syndicate discord made a screenshot highlighting the correct tile.

Credits go to Ali for posting it on the Syndicate discord, and tater tots for solving the riddle.

Logging in

Relog with all types of logs in your inventory.

Be sure to have:

A normal log

An oak log

A Willow log

A Teak log

A Maple log

A Mahogany log

A Yew log

A Magic log

A Redwood log

I need ham-me-downs to fit in

Wear a full set of H.A.M. clothes

Pretty straightforward. Interestingly enough though you have to collect the entire set yourself, trading doesn't work!

You can thieve the pieces from H.A.M. members in the hideout near lumbridge, or kill the guards for the pieces.

I found thieving to go much faster, taking only 5 to 20 minutes to collect the full set, depending on how lucky you are.

The fastest way to get to the hideout is using the teleport Skilling > Woodcutting > Lumbridge, then running north-west and picking the trapdoor lock.

Good luck with the achievement grind!

Pils

Edited by Poes
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Didn't want to have it posted cos we wanted the player to try figure it out themselves, thanks for ruining the fun s m h

58 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Didn't want to have it posted cos we wanted the player to try figure it out themselves, thanks for ruining the fun s m h

Image result for facepalm

1 hour ago, Deluxe said:

I asked Ralts if it was okay to post and he approved it.

To be honest I don't see the problem with the answers being here. 

They're still covered by spoilers, and players that want to figure them out themselves can do so without accidentally seeing the answers.

3 minutes ago, Poes said:

Yeah ik it's not really a big issue lol, I'm just saying that having these riddles added in the first place was more for having players figure em out themselves and a guide kinda ruins it wouldnt you agree?

18 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Yeah ik it's not really a big issue lol, I'm just saying that having these riddles added in the first place was more for having players figure em out themselves and a guide kinda ruins it wouldnt you agree?

Yes and no.

I agree that it does take the fun out of the challenge, however, if people really don't want to solve them they'd find out through other players anyways. Like I said, the riddles are great for those that like solving them, but I don't see a problem with a guide for those that can't be asked but would like some AP.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Majority of Achievement riddles can be found in Syndicate cc... thats where I got most of mines.

c2Tc1Bq.png

https://discord.gg/JxrMrU7

Thanks! Added the last few because of Syndicate cc!

It would happen eventually @Deluxe, just how OSRS clue scroll locations, riddles, puzzles, etc. have been released. It's hard to keep a secret a secret if 100's of players have solved the Indova Riddles.

But.. I'm pretty good at riddles, maybe I can produce a few that no one can solve! :D