Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Jeremy

Long Term Goal: All OSRS Quests

I always loved questing on osrs. It would be amazing to see the quests added here too. 

Could start with the simpler ones like the f2p quests and move onto more complex ones.

If there're specific quests you guys think should take priority please comment them below!

Also would be great to have penguins

• Like 1

I mean quests are fun and all, but most people play private servers to avoid the time it takes to unlock requirements, them just the general time of completing quests. I think some is fine but I'm not wanting to do one small favor to unlock lunar spellbook. 

No support from me.

6 hours ago, Bandit said:

I mean quests are fun and all, but most people play private servers to avoid the time it takes to unlock requirements, them just the general time of completing quests. I think some is fine but I'm not wanting to do one small favor to unlock lunar spellbook. 

No support from me.

Holiday quests are okay, and maybe a couple here and there to obtain some random one-off cosmetics but no more to unlock needed items like it is currently with b gloves and accumulator.

Edited by Tom Delonge

Plain and simple, don't enjoy quests.

No support from me.

I want it less to lock content, and more to just have them to do. I don't think its necessary to have things locked behind it (like how cape of legends is from white knights), but I still enjoyed doing the quests anyway

I think that it wouldn thurt . Quests would unlock a lot of cosmetics. We could add a quest store maybe? With other hard to get cosmetics in them only achieveable via questing?

I think adding tthe questylines wouldnt hurt cuse in no way by any means does it mean everyone has to do them.

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1

Adding ALL quests is something that we most likely won’t do when the development time could be better spent elsewhere

23 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Adding ALL quests is something that we most likely won’t do when the development time could be better spent elsewhere

But making a quest store for say 10 quests wouldn't hurt? With some items (capes? Like milestone capes) would be cool, not sure if possible. Atleast it won't be top prio. I assume low prio

4 minutes ago, wingdragon said:

But making a quest store for say 10 quests wouldn't hurt? With some items (capes? Like milestone capes) would be cool, not sure if possible. Atleast it won't be top prio. I assume low prio

Like which capes

4 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Legends Cape, Mythical Cape, Quest Point Cape come to mind

Legends Cape and Quest Point Cape are already ingame. (Quest is obv.)

Legends Cape is obtainable through killing White Knights

Also doesn't need to be limited to capes. Could add chompy hats, bow-sword, etc. 

9 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Also doesn't need to be limited to capes. Could add chompy hats, bow-sword, etc. 

Yea could be, you mean those as quest rewards? Or reward for completing x amount of quests?

11 hours ago, wingdragon said:

Yea could be, you mean those as quest rewards? Or reward for completing x amount of quests?

Either or. Don’t lock good items needed for like pking and all. Instead give cosmetics from quests and have a shop for quest unlocks too, like the current achievement one. 

Idk maybe people don’t want this. Just think it could be nice and introduce quests which personally I loved doing, regardless of rewards. 

• Like 1

I dont see it as an issue, apart from the dev time for quests, but the shop would probably be very underused with items just going to waste in there where they could just be used elsewhere

The legends cape could be removed from White knights and added to the store but what other items could the store have that people would actually want to buy

On 11/5/2018 at 5:17 AM, Deluxe said:

I dont see it as an issue, apart from the dev time for quests, but the shop would probably be very underused with items just going to waste in there where they could just be used elsewhere

The legends cape could be removed from White knights and added to the store but what other items could the store have that people would actually want to buy

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Quest_item_rewards for a start, many of these. Then there are other things that are locked behind quests like chompy bird hats too though.

Yeah dev time is something that takes a bit, but I think it'd be a way to make Indova unique without losing both the ease of RSPS's or the feeling of OSRS. I hate those servers that have bullshit custom crap like lightsabers or king kong or smth.

Important Information

Important Information We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..