• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Community
Sign in to follow this  
Indova

Motherlode Mine - Degradable Items - Double Followers - QoL

Hello everyone,

Couple of long awaited additions this patch including Motherlode Mining and a 'degrade' feature on some items that were missing it.

Note: Though it may not seem like much, these patches required a BUNCH of code changes and rewriting old legacy code (specially the degradable items) - so if you do spot any new bugs, please be sure to file a ;;bugreport!

• Motherlode Mining is now accessible via the Mining Guild or the Skilling -> Mining -> Motherlode Mining teleport
  • Prospecter set has been removed from the skilling point store and added to Prospector Percy's store along with the coal bag, gem bag & bag full of gems
  • Master Indovians can now summon up to two pets at once
  • Previous items from the "Limited Time" ;;store category have been removed
  • Barbarian Assault icons have been added to the "Limited Time" ;;store category
  • "Bond Bundles" added to the "Bonds" ;;store category. They provide a cheaper alternative if you are looking to buy 2+ bonds at once
  • Soul bearer has been added to the PvM store. It will automatically bank any ensouled heads you receive as a drop (it will not bank the heads if you are a UIM)
  • You can now recolor imbued slayer helmets
  • Colored imbued slayer helmets have been added to Perdu's Lost Property shop
  • Disassembling a slayer helmet will now give you the color ingredient back (i.e for black slayer helm, it will refund the kbd head). Note: disassembling an imbued slayer helm will not refund the enchantment scroll
  • The following items will now use charges instead of being unlimited:
    • Abyssal tentacle: 10,000 hits before the whip is consumed. You will receive the kraken tentacle when this happens, but the abyssal whip is lost. Any abyssal tentacle after this patch will have full charges
    • Serpentine helm: 11,000 hits before the helm becomes uncharged. You can add zulrah scales at any time to charge it again. Any serpentine helms after this patch will start with 1 charge - so after the first hit in combat it will degrade
    • Trident of the Seas (Swamp, etc): 2500 hits before the trident becomes uncharged. Any tridents after this patch will start with 1 charge - so after the first hit in combat it will degrade
  • Master clue scroll rewards from completing Easy-Elite clues will no longer stack if you already have a Master clue in your bank, inventory, etc

Media

HOG3Rg3.png
mAZAU3A.png

ufaeBhi.png

Kp16sR1.png

b45r6zt.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the update :) 

Edited by Lean

Would of rather had a eoc update lmao

Oh nooo, 3 items now degrade like they do on osrs, it's the end of the world, even eoc is better, im going back to rs3, I have to pay a small price to use some of the best items ingame waaaah, they're not free to use unlimited times waaah.

Lovely update btw Thomas.

• Like 1

tom really knows how to make people want to die ! ! ! ^______________________________^

Edited by Larkin
hehe xd

Mining is my least favourite skill, however, I can cope with the Motherlode Mine, so it will certainly be making the Mining skill so much more appealing for myself. A decent list of game updates here. Thank-you, @Indova!

Reeee I love Motherload mine and I'm almost 95 mining cuz of it. Can't wait for more awesome updates thanks tom!