Content Poll [November 2018]

What content would you like to see  

102 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Choose one or more options

Hello everyone,

For those unaware, this is a quick update on what's going on with Indova

MtGsCdI.png

So this is the thread that will be used to vote what we're going to add and in what order. I will go into detail for each choice down below. If you have any suggestion on content you'd like to see, please add it below and we will poll it next time (or if it seems to be wanted, we'll ask around discord and see the opinions on its priority)

Clan chat rework

Some of you may know the Clan chat system from Runique and if you don't, the main idea is to have clan levels and rankings which you can climb by doing clan tasks and activities (will need X amount of clan members to do these activities), some more ranks to diversify the roles of clan members and an attempt to make a calendar where clans can schedule clan events

Construction Expansion

This will include the costume room, a custom feature where you can re-direct portals to boss instances (some not available elsewhere, such as GWD) that others can use to go into the same instance as you are in and some bug fixes (such as the pet house)

PvP Features
This one is a bit more broad. We will try to add features to incentivize PvP, such as PvP armor rewards (with either charges before it degrades or not being usable in PvM), a bounty hunter system and maybe PvP bots

Wintertodt

Self-explanatory

Custom Content

We will try to add some unique content that will reward players who grind out Indova. This includes things like 200m capes and we were also thinking about adding certain pet perks. The perks may have a requirement of <= X xp rate and/or achievement perk requirements. Each pet could have a unique perk or we can make the category of the pet (skilling, boss, clue scroll) have specific effects. For example each boss pet could have a built-in "KC" when you kill its respective boss while having the pet out. After X amount of KC, you will receive a small boost for a rare or something of the sort and the KC resets. We could also do something where each pet has a specific perk relevant to what it is. Such as having Olmlet pet boost your total points at the end of the raid by +2% or +5% if you transform it into a variant of a boss you've killed that raid

I did not include the Voting Rework as it is something we will try to get done by the end of this month so we can try it out on a new month (since toplists usually have vote resets then)

• Like 5

How about some custom bosses? doesn't have to be anything crazy just simply take some bosses from quests give them some customized stats and strategies (like the barrelchest tank events), no new crazy custom items either but more items that are needed in the economy to balance things out rn

Just now, Baconkiller5 said:

How about some custom bosses? doesn't have to be anything crazy just simply take some bosses from quests give them some customized stats and strategies (like the barrelchest tank events), no new crazy custom items either but more items that are needed in the economy to balance things out rn

Yeah that could also be included

I'd like to see construction expansion because it was promised after Raids update. Even if it was only the costume room for now, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Lean
  • Like 2

I chose PvP based on the PvP bot statement, I've seen a lot of new people run to the wild ditch...see it empty and then complain/leave. It's also daunting fighting a real person when you're terrible which puts people off, could get more wild keys/blood money introduced without the rev meta

• Confused 1

I voted for PvP features. Regardless of which option receives the most votes, I would authentically like to optically discern them all implemented in the future. 

I voted for custom content, sounds cool having 200m capes and pets with perks. However my second choice would have been the reworking clan system, sounds interesting aswell.

Construction because bank space is so scarce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Accidentally selected custom content because I thought it said custom client. Construction should be finished first imo, would love to proudly play the only server to actually have it fully coded

• Like 2

I'd want construction expansion first, would help out with all the UIM playing the game, and would help me get rid of some clue items taking a lot of space in my bank.

• Like 2

Have yet to train construction myself, but I'd definitely be interested in seeing 200M EXP capes implemented. 

• Like 1

construction, to clan, to custom content.

Think wintertodt should already be included.

I agree with Bacons idea of custom bosses, would attract more people to server and make it more interesting and enjoyable for current players, tho I also want clan chat rework just as much :D

as much as I like pvm I have a different idea for some custom content, an npc or a chest players can give/donate gp and items to all week and at the end of the week all the items donated are dropped in a drop party in falador party room and the player(s) who donated most can have a special rank or title e.g Philanthropist or something, well it's just an idea :D

Jsut thought this should be mentioned cause its actively being mentioned in game atm. Be sure to understand Yes you can vote for multiple things but your multiple votes dont show priority over each other (which would give a wayyyy better accurate sense on understanding votes).

with that said I'd like to revoke all of my votes and vote strictly for 1 option. Customs. Respectively, and if possible.

Edited by Justin

Can't wait for indova mobile. :doge:

Construction was my vote cuz i wanna use the stuff in my house :3

The poll results have been updated to reflect the actual results, given that there was a lot of vote abusing going on with using alternative accounts we needed to remove these to actually work on what most of the players want and that's quite clearly Custom Content. We have left a vote for the vote abusers main account that they actively play on, but this may not be the case for the next poll.

Now, to name those who were found to be using alts : )

HCI Raisin - used 1 alt to vote for Custom Content

Lean - used 6 alts to vote for Construction

Box - used 5 alts to vote for Construction

Kmoney - used 2 alts to vote for Wintertodt

• Haha 1

Woohoo construction

LOL Outted