Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flux

Motm - November - Poll

Member of the Month - November  

27 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think deserves the title Member of the Month - November the most?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/2018 at 11:00 AM

jZoZ84g.png

Dear Indovians,

Please vote for one of the following nominations done by Staff of November's MotM:

@Justin

- He's a very helpful player and has been extra friendly.

Dedicated player, constantly suggesting new content to improve the server, also got his clan up and running again this month.

- Has been a member of the community for a long and despite a few minor bumps in the road he's had, I think he's a tenacious player that is helpful overall.

@Acoustic

- Helpful in public chat, very nice player in general.

@chillix

- Very nice and helpful as a person, also very dedicated to the server.

@slicey

- He's been a very helpful and friendly person in-game & a very good QA member, he's staff quality and I'm glad he's here to help us.

If a player is asking for votes, this will lead to the player being disqualified and prevents them from being nominated as the MotM in the current and potentially in any future MotM events. Report those who are found to be doing this (with evidence) in the report section.

Best regards,

The Indova Administration

Edited by Deluxe
  • Like 2

These really need to be balanced out better to give more information about each player. 

Chillix is nice in game, but also he always is willing to donate to the well of good will as soon as the cooldown is up.

Slicey knows a ton about the game, which has lead him to be on the qa team and has "staff quality".

I do not know acoustic or I would try to give more detail about him.

Just seems very one sided in player descriptions still.

Edited by Bandit
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

These really need to be balanced out better to give mor information about each player. 

Chillix is nice in game, but also he always is willing to donate to the well of good will as soon as the cooldown is up.

Slicey knows a ton about the game, which has lead him to be on the qa team and has "staff quality".

I do not know acoustic or I would try to give more detail about him.

Just seems very one sided in player descriptions still.

This comment is completely unnecessary already has been described as helpful twice in the two other points. No need for this comment at all.

Agreed

Good luck to all.
 My personal vote (complain if you will)

Goes to @chillix. I've seen his contributions and lending hands towards the server many a times, especially within the small opening Ascendancy, I've always seen him help our new Players with any kind of questions. In fact I've seen him go as far as to help new characters grow into some pretty influential characters here in Indova. He's the man.

Gl to the Victor.

slicey just @s me on discord with mut so it's a no for me

• Like 1

First off all i agree with bandit, the player descripties could be balanced out better. 

Second of all i think there were also a few other players that deserved a nomination for this title.

Edited by Lars

Congratulations to @Justin! It was very close with Chillix!

Ps. Feedback about Motm-contest has been noted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1