Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow

[Poll] SOTF

Signature of the Fortnight  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate/like to see a Signature of the Fortnight competition?

• I would participate
    • I would not participate but I would be interested in seeing this competition held
    • I do not think this competition should be held

Cglg4en.png

I'm creating this poll to canvas how many people, if any, would be interested in participating in a Signature of the Fortnight competition.

Generally most forums that hold a competition as such do it on a weekly basis (Signature of the Week), but I can already anticipate that being too short of a time period for an adequate amount of entries to be entered. 

Vote on the poll and please note that the winner of each competition would be given an in-game reward. Either cash or item(s); TBD.

If you do not know what the competition would entail, you can read the spoiler below.

Signature of the Fortnight is a graphic designing competition that would be held on a bi-weekly basis. It would involve players entering signatures (small canvas art) that they design themselves. Once the deadline for the entry period is over, a voting poll would be put up for the community to vote on what signature they favour. The examples below are what signatures are,

dcpd6nf-be0f85ec-0bad-42be-af6d-17b2a314

dadbqv7-98a246a7-9d1a-4422-b58b-2343fee5

d717fca-742ec289-f917-4a41-97f6-386b2e1d

These are just random signatures I collected from DeviantART. They do not reflect what the criteria of the competition would be nor the skill level required. In fact, as long as effort can be visibly seen in any serious entry, it will be included.

The competition will have rules, of course, but it would ultimately be a friendly competition. I would encourage players to enter for the fun of it, regardless of whether they believe they'll win or not. Anyone who starts to become acerbic will be disqualified and may be prohibited from participating in any future SOTFs.

• Like 3

I just want to make it VERY CLEAR that fortnight means bi-weekly, every 2 weeks and not Fortnite the game.. it’s unfortunate I have to clarify that, lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/7/2018 at 6:15 PM, Shadow said:

I just want to make it VERY CLEAR that fortnight means bi-weekly, every 2 weeks and not Fortnite the game.. it’s unfortunate I have to clarify that, lol. 

Thank god you clarified, thought I lost IQ from reading the first time. Sorry I wouldn't be interested, but I'd like to see what other people can come up with.