• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Indova

Bug Fixes - QoL

Hello everyone,

Today's patch was supposed to include the Christmas quest, however, since OSRS won't have their event until the 17th, we won't be able to use the santa npc until they update their cache. I couldn't find a decent replacement for Santa claus (as I did with the grim reaper on the Halloween Quest), so we may just have to end up waiting it out sadly. Anyway, apart from the quest, here are a few patches:

Note: there is a new client update available, so be sure to re-launch your client or download it from our homepage

• Level ups now have the chatbox interface notification (i.e https://i.imgur.com/5DThA1h.png)
  • The client now has a new login background. Huge shoutout to the person who made the plain background (sorry, could not find the dm on discord) and to @Ubba for adding the holiday decorations to it
  • The client now has a new favicon
  • Certain items you retrieve by exchanging Unsired will be broadcasted
  • Unsired will now appear as a drop broadcast
  • Dr Ford will now give a more accurate measurement of time on his cool down (before, it used to say 0 minutes when you had less than 60 seconds left on the cool down)
  • You can now use PvP-mode in the Duel Arena
  • The in-game hall of fame now has an "Overall" page where you can view the mash up of all game modes
  • Abyssal sire's spawns will now disappear once Sire has been killed
  • Abyssal sire's death animation fixed
  • Abyssal sire's spawns during its second phase now turn into Scion's instead of dying
  • Abyssal sire and its spawns can now hit through prayer (prayer reduces 80% of their damage)
  • Fixed a bug that increased the Abyssal Bludgeon special attack damage multiplier by 50% per missing prayer point instead of 5%
  • Fixed a bug where Toxic blowpipe scale charges were being preserved by Ava's accumulator (and its variants') effects
  • Checking your herb sack will no longer show herbs that you do not have (so won't show herbs that have an amount of 0) 
  • You can now dismantle uncharged trident of the swamp into a magic fang and trident of the seas
  • You can now uncharge tridents to receive your runes back
  • Fixed an oversight where you could keep using Dragonfire ward's breathe attack without a cooldown
  • Fixed a bug where using the "last-teleport" on sand crabs wouldn't charge you the 100k fee
  • Using Staff of Sanguinesti with the long-range attack style will now grant defence XP
  • Fixed a bug where you could equip an empty blowpipe
  • You can now drink fishing, hunter and agility potions
  • The entrance doors on the west side of Yanille are now functional
  • The 'peek' option on the Daganonoth Kings' ladder has been added
  • Fixed the Energy barrier at Port Phasmatys
  • Third-age bow can now use Amethyst and Dragon arrows
  • Dark bow can now use Amethyst arrows
  • The 60 magic level requirement for Mage's book has been added
  • Superheat spell can now be used on Lovakite ore
  • Arclight now works against the Abyssal sire
  • Runecrafting skilling task changes:
    • Cosmic: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 500-1500
    • Law: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 500-1500
    • Nature: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 500-1500
    • Chaos: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 750-2000
    • Death: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 750-2000
    • Astral: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 750-2000
    • Wrath: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 1000-2500
    • Blood: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 1000-2500
    • Soul: Amount changed from 250-1000 to 1000-2500
  • Kalphite queen now has two drop rolls
  • You can now forge a Dragon kiteshield or Dragon platebody at the Dragonforge anvils (located in the Ancient cavern)
  • Abyssal sire kills should now count towards Abyssal demon slayer assignments
  • Twisted bow should now be more viable on TzKal-Zuk
  • The Infernal hatchet now loses charges correctly instead of being permanently charged
  • The Infernal harpoon can now be made by using a Dragon harpoon on a Smouldering stone
  • Added the mining & smithing xp reward for creating an Infernal pickaxe
  • You can now check charges for the Infernal tools through the equipment tab
  • You can now use the 'Teleport' option on Slayer rings to teleport to your assignment (the coin cost will still apply)
  • The slayer rings can now teleport up to level 30 Wilderness instead of level 20
  • The staircase in the Lighthouse will no longer place you inside an object which caused you to get stuck while trying to do a clue step
  • Updated some of the NPC examine texts
  • The 'Master' option on the Slayer rings should now also work up to level-30 Wilderness
  • The achievement diary armours will no longer allow you to teleport from level-30 Wilderness
  • Added a Sherlock teleport to the Kandarin headgear
  • Added the Burgh de Rott teleport to Morytania legs
  • The gate and low-fence in Burgh de Rott can now be used
  • Desert amulets 2-4 can now teleport you to Nardah
  • Desert amulet 4 can now teleport you to KQ Cave
  • Karamja gloves 3/4 can now teleport you to Gem Mine
  • Karamja gloves 4 can now teleport you directly to Duradel
  • The stepping stones in Shilo village can now be used
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Indova said:

Level ups now have the chatbox interface notification (i.e https://i.imgur.com/5DThA1h.png)

Love this update.

Thanks Tom!

I'm going to miss you, lighthouse staircase bug. You little bitch. Tbh moving forward I will probably still take those extra steps to reposition my character before climbing up 😂

Nonetheles great fixes Tom, nice work! 

Edited by soarin