Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Justin

Fight Pits

Can we have Fight Pits with the following modes for Tournament based events?

Free for All - Staff assigned loot pool on a weekly rotation. Requires 5 people to access this mode.( I see clans being able to abuse this so idk. But essentially the last man standing gets all the loot in bank while being taxed moderately.)

Cash Prize - Players bid in at the provided options of 3m 5m 10m 25m 50m 100m GP ( Winner gets the cash prized taxed by 5-15% depending on amount).  Also another way of staking. Im not saying gambling because its literally the same thing u can do in Dueling Arena.)

Defaults - Gear food and pots provided winner gets Bloodmoney only nothing else since nothing else is being risked.

Also as a finishing touch if there could be an option on the center orb for highscores and to view current active games.

Edited by Justin

Seems interresting, not sure what my opinion about it is. I would like to see a test to go live for it. Somehow.

Seems way too complicated and overly designed not including the dev time for it which could be spent elsewhere. 

23 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Seems way too complicated and overly designed not including the dev time for it which could be spent elsewhere. 

Idk much about the dev side of things but i think essentially what would make this mini-game work is already functioning here in game... Other than taking too much time that can be spent elsewhere I feel like this would bring some activity into the wilderness other than raiding and skilling, which is the current meta. 

Edited by Justin

You're suggesting fight pits with a reward system.

I'm not against it, but you might aswell use the minigame area.

Q6ZKWF0.jpg

12 minutes ago, Meyme said:

You're suggesting fight pits with a reward system.

I'm not against it, but you might aswell use the minigame area.

Q6ZKWF0.jpg

tbh ur actually right, I've never played fight pits in osrs before but i have elsewhere. I think that would be more fitting tbh.

An FFA minigame was in the works for the release but wasn’t completed, if there’s enough people wanting that then we could get it finished off.

I don’t see why not. Usually these games thrive at the start and end up becoming dead content but I think it deserves a shot