• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Flux

New Forum Theme

Hello Indovians,

We're excited to bring you guys the news that we've launched a new Forum theme!

With the help of @Testmyluck aka Jeffrey who re-did the theme to match the style of our website.

We're very happy with the outcome but please do make sure to report any errors/visual bugs that you come across so we can fix them accordingly.

Best Regards,

Indova Administration

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

yeah old one was by far way better, and not brighter than the sun my eyes hurts

You can even just like take every color on the webpage in terms of like font and all and just Flip the values of the first for each RGB, so like F3F5F9 would become 030509, and it creates a solid darkmode theme.

Can we change up uim and super donors to have a shading because it’s very hard to read names when they have those ranks. 

23 hours ago, stoop said:

Can we change up uim and super donors to have a shading because it’s very hard to read names when they have those ranks. 

We're still working on it, but we'll get that done! ;)

• Thanks 1

I do prefer a dark theme, but this light theme is also kind of nice. I just think if the background shade of this new theme was made a dark grey then it would fit much better with everything.

On a side note: I really do like the new client background and forum logo.

Tis' the season.

(´・ω・`)

• Like 3

Don't know what the previous layout was, but I am digging this! Looks great.

Absolutely terrible, after being away for personal reasons to come back to Indova and seeing a completely different forum is alarming. The font on the "default" theme is horrible, whoever is webdeveloping is not doing a very good job IMO. As stated above the darker theme looks 100x better.

Why try to fix something that isn't broken? 

PLEASE change the default to the previous forum theme.. 

We've got our hands on a Dark theme now which'll be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback guys

• Thanks 1

Released the Dark theme. There may be a few minor things needing to be tweaked so let us know of those here.

Thanks to @Erza for remaking a Dark theme for us.

• Thanks 2

It looks somewhat better, way better than what it was previously. 

• I would like to see a better font.. this generic font does not fit very well with a RSPS.. IMO. The previous font was much better and sharper.
  • This theme needs details added, some type of OSRS feel.. 
  • Possibly make it a tad more darker, almost as dark as the "Reply Box" area.. #181818
  • The Information Box displaying your Name, profile picture, etc. should be a different color than the actual post area. Having them blend like this isn't very appealing.
  • Make User Avatars [square].. NOT a (circle). 

Thanks for updating this

8 hours ago, Deluxe said:

Released the Dark theme. There may be a few minor things needing to be tweaked so let us know of those here.

THANKS 
NOW I CAN LURK IN PEACE WITHOUT SUNGLASSES

• Like 2

For those who don't know, you can also change the theme's at the bottom of the page in the red bar between the Dark, Light and old forum theme.

Also, redid some of the areas like the PM/Notification, the author post areas as @Dax recommended, and much more that I'm sure you'll notice. Hope you guys enjoy!

Edited by Erza
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dax said:
  • Possibly make it a tad more darker, almost as dark as the "Reply Box" area.. #181818
  • The Information Box displaying your Name, profile picture, etc. should be a different color than the actual post area. Having them blend like this isn't very appealing.
  • Make User Avatars [square].. NOT a (circle). 

Done these

• Thanks 2

d20c346e8ec5876f29146b9607eefbbe.png

Change the background-color behind the links to transparent so it matches the chatbox below. There's too many colors in too tight of a space. 

If there's a dark-theme you can apply to the icons when making a new post, that would also work better than the current one, as the contrast is too much right now. 

Would also be good to outline the response box in the same color as the posts, for consistency's sake.

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2018 at 9:12 PM, Jeremy said:

d20c346e8ec5876f29146b9607eefbbe.png

Change the background-color behind the links to transparent so it matches the chatbox below. There's too many colors in too tight of a space. 

If there's a dark-theme you can apply to the icons when making a new post, that would also work better than the current one, as the contrast is too much right now. 

Would also be good to outline the response box in the same color as the posts, for consistency's sake.

1. Can be done if Administration approves

2. Could you explain this more in-depth for me? What icons are you talking about

3. Can be done :)

Edited by Erza

13 hours ago, Erza said:

1. Can be done if Administration approves

2. Could you explain this more in-depth for me? What icons are you talking about

3. Can be done :)

ed3d868040819b174554ad51b4526c13.png These buttons

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jeremy said:

ed3d868040819b174554ad51b4526c13.png These buttons

I'll see if I can get a good color for it. I think I have a good idea of what you're wanting though. I'll edit this post with the result.

EDIT: @Jeremy - End result

Top area blended with chatbox

1a67d0eedd1afbc0741039c12325f163.png

Toolbar background changed to darker grey with light icons / White border added on reply box for consistency

642a830948034f5bdbbfba1c22ad93ae.png

Edited by Erza
  • Like 1