Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Flux

Motm - December - Poll

Motm - December  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think deserves the title Member of the Month - November the most?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2019 at 07:59 PM

jZoZ84g.png

Dear Indovians,

Please vote for one of the following nominations done by Staff of December's MotM:

@Baconkiller5

This man is probably one of the most dedicated pvmers we currently have on the server. He has proven it with his pet grind on multiple bosses. We're unsure if he's completely a man.

@Box

Became the first Maxed god damn Ultimate Iron Man. This achievement alone deserved him this nomination.

@Arma

We're unsure what to call this one but he has grinded solo ToBs daily. I would have to ask him for an actual number of solos but am too afraid to be astound by the number.  Always gives PvM advice to those who ask for it and he's always around to help out where he can.

If a player is asking for votes, this will lead to the player being disqualified and prevents them from being nominated as the MotM in the current and potentially in any future MotM events. Report those who are found to be doing this (with evidence) in the report section.

Best regards,

The Indova Administration

• Like 2

My vote goes to @Baconkiller5 Just cuz of all the hard work hes been doing. Box maxed which is also impressive but Bacon still gets my vote. Gl to the participants. 

• Like 1

Box is the most helpful out of all these people and he's the very first ultimate ironman to max HA NERD 

• Like 1

My vote goes to Bacon, can't do anything else but admire his dedication. 

Arma gets my vote. You see very few people solo tob so many times. Good luck to everyone.

• Like 1

Eskedit Arma. Don't think you're gonna win but you arma fav.

• Like 1