• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Peri

Peri's Maxed 1x Progress Thread

Peri's Maxed 1x Progress Thread

Intro

Hey everyone! As some of you are probably aware, I've been on the 1x xp rate for a while now, and now that I've finished my PvM goals (https://forum.indovaps.com/index.php?/topic/2428-finally-finished-the-big-3-drops/) I've been all about that skilling grind. So, I figured it'd be fun to start a progress thread to keep track of my leveling.

Currently training

Fishing: 90/99

Current stats

JDNUaUJ.png

99s Achieved

These are all the 99s I've gotten so far, in the approximate order in which I achieved them. I'll also include a brief description of how I got the levels in case anyone is curious.

8Y7iEFN.png Strength

Never really trained it on purpose; just leveled it slowly over time through lots of slayer, bossing (cough cough Corp Beast), and raids.

siWhm0q.png Hitpoints

Never really trained it on purpose; just leveled it slowly over time through lots of slayer, bossing (cough cough Corp Beast), and raids.

nxSX1A5.png?1 Attack

0L3PNQR.png Defense

oYEBTTG.png Ranged

Got a pretty high level just from bossing and doing Theatre of Blood. I finished off the last few levels with chins.

Vj9hZaT.png Magic

Didn't get much mage experience from raiding so I had to barrage slayer tasks and do some off-task barraging (Nechryaels in Catacombs of Kourend, mostly) to finish this off.

hYMjo9c.png Prayer

Got lots of ensouled heads from slayer so that gave me a good head start. When I was still on 10x I also camped the green dragons in the donator dungeon to get lots of dragon bones. On 1x I did a bunch of dragon slayer tasks to stock up on dragon bones and then stacked a double exp event + vote exp boost when it came time to use them all.

21Mxrdx.png Mining

I was already like level 75 after switching from 10x, so I did 75 - 92 at Motherlode Mine and then 92 - 99 at amethysts.

l9sS4qa.png Fletching

After 99 mining I had a ton of amethysts, so I turned those all into amethyst arrows which got me to about level 97. Then I did broad arrows for the last couple levels.

FJ3O2gp.png Thieving

I did the stalls at home until level 85, then Paladins until 87, and finally Heroes until 99. At level 87 is when I noticed the xp/hr at Heroes became higher than at Paladins despite getting caught more often, so that's why I switched then.

Q4cA4xy.png Herblore

I got a big stockpile of herbs from farming and all the raiding I did, so I pretty much just waited until a double exp event and made whatever high-leveled potions I had the herbs for. Sara brews, Zammy brews, Range pots, you name it.

7EBV6L3.png Crafting

I did a lot glassblowing and cutting diamonds (buy uncut from Horvik, sell cut to Sigmund). I also had a fair amount of dragon hides from slayer and bossing so I used those when I could. I generally stayed away from using green dragon hides, though.

N0SkoAZ.png Smithing

I had a ton of addy and rune ore from raids and motherlode mine, so I just smelted all the ore into bars and then smithed them into the best thing I could make. I tried to use all my bars during events to get the most out of them. Ended up getting 99 just before I ran out of bars.

dMB2RcB.png Firemaking

I burned magic logs until level 94. At that point i found that you can always quick burn redwood logs so I burned redwoods from 94-99.

Is3qO2k.png Cooking

I mostly did sharks from 80-97, and then finished off 97-99 with anglers. I did all the cooking at the cooking guild because it's the closest range to a bank. Not much else to say about cooking...

x

• Like 5

Nice post! Looks good! Keep up the work!

Just to mention, you're more progressed on a 1x than  I'm on x5 :P

Some amazing progress so far. Grats on the drops too!

Keep us updated

Good progress! Keep at it buddy. Not much left to go so you got this.

3 hours ago, Luke said:

ill duo slayer with u

Please do; I'm gonna need some help on that grind lol.

This is going to be a grind, good luck!

I'll be sure to follow this post :) 

99 firemaking done! Yet another 99 without the pet feels bad man.

Probably gonna do cooking next.

1 hour ago, Peri said:

99 firemaking done! Yet another 99 without the pet feels bad man.

Probably gonna do cooking next.

11425814bd04997d29bd707b761e5353.png Nice pet peri

99 cooking done :)

Onto.... fishing, or woodcutting, or runecrafting... Or maybe 95 slayer in preparation for Hydra...

Congratulations on all your progress, good luck with the future goals!