Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Nelt

Duo To Single Ironman

Allow us to change from Duo to Single Ironman?

I Want to compete with more players, Want to be on Ironman Hiscores, But my duo plays for few hours a week max, He doesn't help me in any way and i regret choosing Duo when i could have been competing for top places on regular ironman hiscores.

One way process. Once you turn from Duo to Solo you cant go back, Make it cost a fee like 25M.

Like the gap is unreal and i would much rather become a solo.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ac1713ab2cbef1a9646510123d3676c6.png

+1, I don't feel the same need but i know how you'd feel if my duo was useless i'd like the same.

Kind of unfair to regular irons tbh, since you've had help at some point, whether or not it affected you much, but still.

• Like 1

I do have to agree with Slicey on this one as well *gasps*

Think we should only give this option to players stuck on the mode without a partner, other than that we’ve not really wanted to do this due to some constraints.

Could there be a way to make it an option before a certain time. I feel the assistance wouldn’t really benefit until late game but if the account isn’t as close to max and doesn’t have a lot of play time I believe it couldn’t hurt allowing them to go to solo. 

This is why I never wanted to make a duo-ironman because you can't trust anyone these days.

Important Information

Important Information We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..