Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
HakunaMatata

Combo runes

Hi I would like to suggest combo runes such as lava mist mud ect being added to mage shop or the ability to be able to make them added into the game I have started to play on a 1 def pure build and even risking a rune pouch while pking I still have to use up 6 more invent spaces to use normal spell book for pking ( entangle tb flames of zam )

Full support. However, I prefer them being added to Runecrafting rather than shop.

That's my opinion

Edited by wingdragon

I don't support adding them to shops, to be honest. Combo runes are more of a niche item so I don't think it makes sense to just throw them into the shop where anyone can buy them anytime to replace the normal elemental runes. Adding the ability to runecraft them would definitely be neat though. I'd support that.

Support the ability to craft them.

+1, I'd like the ability to craft them bc ironman. However, I also wouldn't mind them being added to the shops for normal accounts - to me it doesn't seem like it would affect anything too much.