Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
its me

Mage's book, inf boots, master wand,

Maybe make them dropped from battlemages? would make alot more sense, and obtainable for ironmen.

I don't mind Master Wand and Mage's Book. However I think inf boots should stay at Brutal Black Dragons and Chaos Elemental. Maybe add it to Chaos Fanatic instead?

• Like 1

Killing Brutal Black Dragons for infinity boots just doesn’t seem right tbh all the servers I’ve played have been battle mages, I like the idea of having battle mages drop mage gear.

Edited by reeformed

1/500 since they are probably quite EZ to kill, otherwise same as infinity boots at brutal black dragons (1/256)?

Should we add the other items too as drops? So beginner wand, Apprentice wand, Teacher wand & the full infinity set? Should these share the same rates?

Not inf boots cause I had to get that shit from the fucking brutal black drags and that was aids but full infinity robes and mages book yes plz need mages book

1 minute ago, fuck hci said:

Not inf boots cause I had to get that shit from the fucking brutal black drags and that was aids but full infinity robes and mages book yes plz need mages book

What about:

4 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

So beginner wand, Apprentice wand, Teacher wand

4 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Should these share the same rates?

On 4/12/2019 at 4:07 AM, Deluxe said:

What about:

wands and mages book sounds good, wands rate should gradually increase but not all the same cuz basically all wands except master wand are useless

Infinity set rates: 
Hat 1/300
Body 1/500
Legs 1/500

Infinity boots 1/750

Others:
Beginners wand 1/300
Apprentice wand 1/500(kappa)
Teachers wand 1/500
Mages book 1/1000+

Hope this helped with the concept, look forward to seein it so I can pk some unfortunate ironmen 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, hxpless said:

Infinity set rates: 
Hat 1/300
Body 1/500
Legs 1/500

Infinity boots 1/750

Others:
Beginners wand 1/300
Teachers wand 1/500
Mages book 1/1000+

Hope this helped with the concept, look forward to seein it so I can pk some unfortunate ironmen 

What about inf gloves?
Apprentice wand 1/400?

On 4/14/2019 at 6:02 PM, wingdragon said:

What about inf gloves?
Apprentice wand 1/400?

Nope, like (long bone?) to a dwh so when you hit the table it's not always a teachers wand. 
Inf gloves 1/300 

Anything like master wand etc would be the same drop rate as mages book. maybe 1/800 instead for both. They're really afk and easy to kill, rates should be high. Especially for good items. 

Edited by hxpless

what about methods allowed to kill the mages? god spells only? can u 1 item with melee?

i think if they're gated behind god spells only to get kills, then maybe the drop rate should be 1/500 or lower.

if u can 1 item with a whip and prayer pots, then maybe 1/800 or something similar.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:08 AM, YN Slash said:

Infinity set rates: 
Hat 1/300
Body 1/500
Legs 1/500

Infinity boots 1/750

Others:
Beginners wand 1/300
Teachers wand 1/500
Mages book 1/1000+

Thanks. Used your rates apart from Teachers wand being 1/650 and Mage's book being 1/1250. Will be in next update.

• Like 1