Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Indova

Bug Fixes - QoL - Tweaks

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

Small patch tonight to fix some of the bugs from last patch

• Fixed bug  where bird houses above "regular" (made by regular logs) wouldn't work
  • Fixed a bug with Konar's Boss Slayer Tasks (bug on death)
  • Blowpipe accuracy nerf has been adjusted from 30% to 20%.
  • Added additional Tank event spawn locations (https://i.imgur.com/Onpev6c.png).
  • Fixed a bug where disassembling the Hydra slayer helm (i) would not return a black mask (i).
  • XP Rate bonds are now obtainable from the Financial Wizard. These are only usable by Indovians (limited to one for Indovian and two for Extreme Indovian) and costs 125M to purchase.
  • Kree'arra's defence bonuses have been lowered further to 115 (from 150).
  • Removed the "Yes" dialogue when answering riddles.
  • Added Uncut gems as possible CoX rewards.
  • Glod respawn time increased to 2 hours, despawn time increased to 30 minutes.
  • Attacking Glod will now have a 1/5 chance of skulling you.
  • Fixed a bug with being able to obtain boss tasks from Nieve and Duradel while the boss task perk wasn't unlocked.
  • You can no longer store an open looting bag inside a regular looting bag. Bagception btw
  • Fixed a bug allowing players to obtain multiple looting bags.
Edited by Deluxe
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Imgur link doesnt work for me about tank event...

Edited by and me

5 hours ago, and me said:

Imgur link doesnt work for me about tank event...

image.png

Unfortunately haven't noticed this topic until now, but we appreciate all the updates you do, and the time you invest into making Indova a better place. Lovely work @Indova

To clear up some confusion, the following changes from this patch weren't made live but they'll be live in the next patch:

On 3/19/2019 at 10:02 AM, Indova said:
  • Added additional Tank event spawn locations (https://i.imgur.com/Onpev6c.png).
  • Fixed a bug where disassembling the Hydra slayer helm (i) would not return a black mask (i).
  • XP Rate bonds are now obtainable from the Financial Wizard. These are only usable by Indovians (limited to one for Indovian and two for Extreme Indovian) and costs 125M to purchase.
  • Removed the "Yes" dialogue when answering riddles.
  • Attacking Glod will now have a 1/5 chance of skulling you.