Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
K B A C

Purple light to COX, cannon fix?

Ive heard so many players talking about this update, but havent seen any official suggestion on it (tbh wasn't active on forums when I came into this server so not sure). My opinion is that seeing purple light is THE BEST thing in this game. I love doing tob and see those purple lights, you know that you got something, but don't know exactly what. COX should have same system, purple light on chest after killing olm, but announces after opening it. Idm if it even announces before opening the chest (we can put chatbox into "trade" like in osrs), but really... really would love to see that in future.

Second suggestion would be simple: let us use cannon @corp. I see no reason why we couldnt use cannon there and it would make corp tasks more doable (SOLO).

Let me know what you guys think :)

• Like 3

I haven't dont these yet but I would love to see them added, and for the cannon at corp i think it will motivate alot of people to solo corp more often.

• Like 1

%100 support for both parts of this suggestion. I haven't attempted Chambers Of Xeric yet due to lack of items/supplies/levels, however when I do get around to eventually grinding out CoX, hope by then this suggestion has been implemented into Indova.

Edited by HC Kiyoshi
  • Like 1

Purple light is pretty hard to do due to how the rewards get calculated so it probably won’t be added unless we figure out how to

Seeing as though people didnt actually read the topic I linked before I’ll explain. The posts on that thread were saying that it’s not going to be useful here as it doesnt do much dps against corp on osrs (doesn’t do much on Indova either btw). There’s no dark core here and corp stats don't reset when you leave which were the other reasons that cannon should be useable. Because of all that, is there any need for cannon to be useable at corp since there isn’t a dark core and corp stats aren't restored??

• Like 2

Purple chest in CoX has been added.

Cannon at Corp doesn't need a "fix" since we don't have the dark core spawning here which is what the cannon is mainly used for from what I've gathered so far

• Like 1