Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Justin

Ring of Sufering RI

FwMqVQZ.png

can we make it so after we have aquired the RoS (i) we can add noted Rings of Recoil to the ring to add the recoil effect? Max ring amount being as suggested above.

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1

Are we able to make it currently? or it makes it and just can't be charged. or we just cant make it yet?

We can make the Suffering (i) via scroll. But I've yet to see the (ri) form in game so I dont think you can make it.

hence me suggesting for us to be able to use yet another scroll to allow it to reach (ri).

Gotcha whats the difference between (i) and (ri) though nvm i read the picture anyways support

Edited by J W Kingsley
  • Haha 1

As a suporting fact, Indovians can expect the price of gold and sapphire and ROR's in general to rise into a relevant price and status. And maybe boost the RoS into a higher price closer to Anguishes or Torts which can sell for 100m+ maybe more.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:05 PM, Justin said:

We can make the Suffering (i) via scroll. But I've yet to see the (ri) form in game so I dont think you can make it.

hence me suggesting for us to be able to use yet another scroll to allow it to reach (ri).

I don't see any point on adding a scroll to make it have (r) and then (i) as well,  you only need 1 (i) scroll and then just add noted recoil rings to make it (ri)

1 hour ago, woopy said:

I don't see any point on adding a scroll to make it have (r) and then (i) as well,  you only need 1 (i) scroll and then just add noted recoil rings to make it (ri)

Mb, I never got to use the ring in osrs before. But that makes more sense and I can see why.

• Like 1

Only issue with this is I already have an imbued ring so I would have to be able to trade that into an NPC like they've done with Elite Void on the Lesser Fanatic @ Edge. Otherwise, 100% support this has been bothering me for weeks. 

1 minute ago, hxpless said:

Only issue with this is I already have an imbued ring so I would have to be able to trade that into an NPC like they've done with Elite Void on the Lesser Fanatic @ Edge. Otherwise, 100% support this has been bothering me for weeks. 

I dont see why we have to talk to a npc to get this item. All you would have to do is:

1 Get the actual ring.

2. Imbue it.

3. Save up Noted Recoils

4. Add noted recoils to ring.

Also, can we have the ornaments for Tormented Bracelets in game? Cause that shit looks fire AF.

bTLS9zo.png

32 minutes ago, Justin said:

I dont see why we have to talk to a npc to get this item. All you would have to do is:

1 Get the actual ring.

2. Imbue it.

3. Save up Noted Recoils

4. Add noted recoils to ring.

Also, can we have the ornaments for Tormented Bracelets in game? Cause that shit looks fire AF.

bTLS9zo.png

I see, I was thinking I needed an imbue scroll to get (ri) but you've reminded me it's the recoils tht give it (r) lol, was confused ig mb. Support regardless. 

• Like 1

I can see these being useful for when the snakeling spawns are added to Zulrah 🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deluxe said:

I can see these being useful for when the snakeling spawns are added to Zulrah 🤔

Please if you have any future plans on implementing Snakeling spawns, I beg you to refrain from doing so. Zulrah is perfect as is. If you're going to make changes too the boss, allow a mechanic where you could respawn Zulrah at the click of a button. I'd LOVE that & I'm sure others would also.

Please update Zulrah to match OSRS. I support this, but just make it so we use recoils on the rings don't make use use an extra scroll.

Added, will be going through testing just to make sure it's not got any bugs that I missed. Should be out for the next patch