Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
darth reggie

Wildy emblems + Mimic chest

The formula currently is 155-(hp/2) i was thinking if skulled it should boost it to something like 125/135-(hp/2) just to encourage people to skull and do wildy slayer rather than doing it with 4 items you can protect. itll add a little risk to reward type thing and make the wilderness hopefully more active.

I thought 20-30kills different for skulling wouldnt ruin or make the blood money too easy to get but will encourage people doing wildy slayer to skull up rather than having no risk which may encourage more pkers etc to roam for kills instead of the only time people start to pk is the bm events.

Also, a recent update on osrs, The mimic chest boss. https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mimic

this would be a good addition and bring excitement for everyone. we had the hydra first, why not the mimic aswell?!

Edited by Kadachi
Struck out what cannot be added

Cool concept, but if anything it should just replace Glod and have a high clue scroll drop rate. 

Otherwise, I'd love to see it added genuinely anywhere I support the content in general. Cool ass boss.

Maybe you haven't seen one of my other responses on posts, I don't think the osrs source client (or something) has not been released, last time I checked. This could be changed, but once we have the client. I support if we have the client in possession.

• Like 1

Just now, wingdragon said:

Maybe you haven't seen one of my other responses on posts, I don't think the osrs source client (or something) has not been released, last time I checked. This could be changed, but once we have the client. I support if we have the client in possession.

I did not see your other responses on posts sorry. thanks for the reply though man!

• Like 1

We can do the skulled drop rate adjustment if people want it - need more feedback.

We won’t be able to do Mimic yet since we’re not on the same revision as OSRS.

Im all for the skulled boost as I do quite a bit of wildy slay and im not scared to skull up for it

Definitley agree on the boost, also on the mimic, when the client released.