Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Kiyoshi

Extensive Suggestion List

YlMtFF9.png

Hello Ladies and gentlemen, today I bring to you, my suggestion list. As some of you may know already, I am relatively new to Indova and have been an active member for roughly 4 weeks now. Throughout the duration of playing this wonderful RSPS, I've decided it's time to share my thoughts on what we (as in Tom + the Staff team) could change/implement in order to increase the overall game play for each and every single one of us. As always, please feel free to leave any feedback. Without further ado!

pZ5rR6d.png

- When a player receives a item drop via yell have it display what Kill-Count x player received the item on

- When a player receives a pet drop via yell have it display what XP count x player received the pet on

- Allow an option to join previous POH you visited, rather than having to type x players name every time

- Implement a "Search" feature for quick navigation to the Teleport Panel

- Add the ability where normal game mode users can use their vote books on Iron/Duo/HCIM's
- For the sole purpose of making Edgeville more populated, remove any other Teleport options so therefore users are forced to use Edgeville's teleport panel

- Implement a bunch of new server messages, 1) "Feel free to join Indova's active Discord channel by typing ::Discord" 2) If you require any staff assistance, please do not hesitate to type ::staff 3) Visit our ::forums to stay familiarized with in-game content updates, events and so forth!

- The Vote-shop defiantly requires a re-vamp, players are not motivated to vote due to the current awards that are available. Yes, Indova offers bonus XP, but I feel like there should be more of an incentive. Implement a few basic items that would help kick start someones journey here at Indova. Example:

1a) Rune Defender 1b) Ornament kits 1c) Full Dharok's set 1d) Enchantment scroll 1e) Ring of Wealth (i) 1f) Salve Amulet

- Implement "Trident staff" placeholder

- Remove the "Key x2" rare event as most people no longer require this on the list of possible events

- Private messages are displayed until you log out, please implement code where it removes the messages after a certain amount of time (10-15 minutes seems reasonable)

- New Donation perk: The Higher the donator rank, the higher of a chance of receiving x amount of noted items, ONLY applies to skilling. For example you could be mining away at a Runite rock and you receive x3 Noted Runite ores. It would be a lovely perk to have and would entice players to adventure into the skilling side of this server.

- New donation perk V2: Extreme+ Donators should have the perk of "Free Slayer Task skips" or if not free, then reduced pricing. Lately I've seen alot of players complain about how much GP they have spent in order to obtain a slayer task they require. I know 100k isn't much to some, but over time it all adds up. I as an Ironman have spent roughly 20-30m in the past 2 days skipping tasks until I received the task that I desired, as an Ironman it can be quite tedious/difficult obtaining GP. Please take this into high consideration.

Donator rank icons need updating. They seem to be a faded colored version of the proper icons, I'm not too sure if this was done on purpose, but if not, please update them to the correct colors. Refer down below for examples:

BBl0t39.png - Current color

PEKv37I.png - New color

xaPZwwM.png - Current color

crInhzZ.png - New color

- Server Moderator yell/tag color should be the same color as their respected forum group

- Head Moderator yell/tag color should be the same color as their respected forum group

- Currently the POH altars burn out within one inventory of bones being used, which can be quite tedious. I'm not too sure if this is how it is on OsRs, but it we could get a time increase on the altars staying lit, that would be awesome

Cob0yvj.png

- First and foremost, the current homepage that Indova provides is brilliant, and very eye catching. How ever... it needs a revamp. Here's a few suggestions as to how we could approach this. 1) Adding a player count of how many users are logged in-game 2) Adding server feature media, an area that holds server photos that user(s) can quickly scan through to see what Indova has to offer 3) A statistic that displays global drops being announced, Similiar to the new Discord feature Deluxe implemented, & last but not least, "Featured Media" where Administrators will once every second week, choose a video to display on the home-page (Chosen at staff discretion) this will entice users to create more videos in hoping to have their media advertised on the home page 

- Implement "Time Online" IPB plugin

- Implement "Staff online" IPB plugin

- Implement "Top 5 Poster" IPB plugin > Would create challenges for fellow forum users to claim spots throughout the top 5 spots

- New forum award ideas!

1) Reach a total level of 2,000 on any Hardcore account with an XP rate under 5 > Hardcore Maniac

2) Reached Administrator rank > Mr Cool

3) Complete over 25 Inferno runs > Speed Runner

4) Obtain a Kill count of 1,000+ on 3 non Wildy Bosses > Boss Moves

5) Obtain a Kill count of 1,000+ on 3 Wildy bosses > Champion

6) You often speak your mind, and are very vocal throughout the forums > Vocal

7) Reached the Veteran rank > Veteran

8) Obtained from reaching "Legendary+" Status > Supporter

9) Awarded to those who use perfect grammar and have bear-minimal spelling errors, when conducting themselves on the forums > Perfectionist

10) Obtained from unlocking the Inferno Cape > Inferiority

11) Awarded to those who consistently report current bugs that are patched by either Tom, or Deluxe > Bug hunter

- When tagging users on the forums, make it also display their current user-group. Unfortunately I couldn't provide a better example apart from what's been left down below for an example

Current = J6kN4CQ.png

New version = h4KoyEp.png

Extreme, Legendary, Master, Uber, Supreme to have their own posting backgrounds. Would be a neat addition to have, and would bring color to the forums.

For example: T2mgWZe.png

- Disable status updates as they look like dead content. Forums are not active enough at this current point of time. Re-enable once forum activity picks up.

- - Disable Indovas Club as they look like dead content. Forums are not active enough at this current point of time. Re-enable once forum activity picks up.

- Implement a bunch of new, dark themes that users have the option to choose from

- Add the "Rules" to the Nav bar/header displayed above chat-box

That will conclude this suggestion list.

Thank-you all. And as always, please do not hesitate to leave any feedback.

EDIT: In addition to the following suggestions, I'd like to add a few more to this list. Here they are:

- Vix the current voting timer via Quest tab as it's bugged and does not display an accurate timing cooldown

- Cerberus animated souls spawn every 5 seconds after their initial spawn. According to OSRS wiki the animations should spawn approximately 30 seconds after their first spawn and once below 400HP

- Display correct pricing for items in the bank via Bank value overlay, I'm not too sure as to what value you would place items at, how-ever I'm sure staff could provide accurate pricing for the majority of the main items that are used here at Indova (Bandos set, Armadyl set, Dwh, Blowpipe, CoX items, ToB items, etc)

- Add placeholder for Kraken Tentacle

- Add placeholder for Toxic Blowpipe

- Unable to gain Defence XP when casting Fire Blast with auto-cast defence enabled

3 minutes ago, Kiyoshi said:

- Remove the "Key x2" rare event as most people no longer require this on the list of possible events

No. lol.

It was never 'required' amongst people cause most ppl are pvmers. No support. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Syndicate said:

No. lol.

It was never 'required' amongst people cause most ppl are pvmers. No support. 

I've seen a good 10-20 players in the past week complain about how tedious said event can be, and the only solution to this is removing it from the list. How ever thanks for your input. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. My comments below on a couple:

- When a player receives a item drop via yell have it display what Kill-Count x player received the item on

Not sure players would necessarily want this broadcasted to the server

- When a player receives a pet drop via yell have it display what XP count x player received the pet on

- Allow an option to join previous POH you visited, rather than having to type x players name every time

Agreed

Agreed
- For the sole purpose of making Edgeville more populated, remove any other Teleport options so therefore users are forced to use Edgeville's teleport panel

Not sure why we need to have Edgeville more populated. Also, no reason to remove teleport panels from ::dzone

- New donation perk V2: Extreme+ Donators should have the perk of "Free Slayer Task skips" or if not free, then reduced pricing. Lately I've seen alot of players complain about how much GP they have spent in order to obtain a slayer task they require. I know 100k isn't much to some, but over time it all adds up. I as an Ironman have spent roughly 20-30m in the past 2 days skipping tasks until I received the task that I desired, as an Ironman it can be quite tedious/difficult obtaining GP. Please take this into high consideration.

This is part of the slayer grind

Donator rank icons need updating. They seem to be a faded colored version of the proper icons, I'm not too sure if this was done on purpose, but if not, please update them to the correct colors. Refer down below for examples:

BBl0t39.png - Current color

PEKv37I.png - New color

xaPZwwM.png - Current color

crInhzZ.png - New color

The new colors you're recommending look more faded to me

- Currently the POH altars burn out within one inventory of bones being used, which can be quite tedious. I'm not too sure if this is how it is on OsRs, but it we could get a time increase on the altars staying lit, that would be awesome

You can get two inventory's worth of bones right now I believe

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mackmut said:

Thanks for the suggestions. My comments below on a couple:

If that's the case, add an option for players to disable/enable this content

If that's the case, add an option for players to disable/enable this content

Agreed

Agreed

Not sure why we need to have Edgeville more populated. Also, no reason to remove teleport panels from ::dzone

More players at ;;home the better. Makes our server look more active with everyone being at home.

- New donation perk V2: Extreme+ Donators should have the perk of "Free Slayer Task skips" or if not free, then reduced pricing. Lately I've seen alot of players complain about how much GP they have spent in order to obtain a slayer task they require. I know 100k isn't much to some, but over time it all adds up. I as an Ironman have spent roughly 20-30m in the past 2 days skipping tasks until I received the task that I desired, as an Ironman it can be quite tedious/difficult obtaining GP. Please take this into high consideration.

I'm aware, but it's very unfair for fellow Ironman, as normies can earn gp alot easier. Also, more donation perks the better. ;)

BBl0t39.png - Current color

PEKv37I.png - New color

xaPZwwM.png - Current color

crInhzZ.png - New color

The new colors you're recommending look more faded to me

No, the "new colors" are also the ones we use on forums, but in-game icon shades are different which confuses me.

You can get two inventory's worth of bones right now I believe

Not two, one. More like one and a half, if you're quick. :P

2 minutes ago, Kiyoshi said:

Not sure why we need to have Edgeville more populated. Also, no reason to remove teleport panels from ::dzone

More players at ;;home the better. Makes our server look more active with everyone being at home.

We want more players in general, not necessarily more players at Edgevile. I just don't think removing other teleport panels is going to do anything besides take away a donor perk

I'm aware, but it's very unfair for fellow Ironman, as normies can earn gp alot easier. Also, more donation perks the better. ;)

I wouldn't necessarily call it unfair - that's why you chose the game mode, knowing that you will have handicaps

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kiyoshi said:

- The Vote-shop defiantly requires a re-vamp, players are not motivated to vote due to the current awards that are available. Yes, Indova offers bonus XP, but I feel like there should be more of an incentive. Implement a few basic items that would help kick start someones journey here at Indova. Example:

1a) Rune Defender 1b) Ornament kits 1c) Full Dharok's set 1d) Enchantment scroll 1e) Ring of Wealth (i) 1f) Salve Amulet

I feel like those items youve suggested are should be in the PVM Shop maybe. The Full DH set and Ornaments I like but Ornaments are in ::Store. But I support this idea tho. Vote Shop does need help.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kiyoshi said:

I've seen a good 10-20 players in the past week complain about how tedious said event can be, and the only solution to this is removing it from the list. How ever thanks for your input. :)

Let them complain, doesn't mean anything, that being said, if people complain about TOB x2 event, or COX 35% event just cause they don't enjoy doing em, should they be removed? No.

1 hour ago, Kiyoshi said:

yes

yes

yes

yes

Why?

Good idea, but maybe more skilling items rather than things that you gotta work for.

- Private messages are displayed until you log out, please implement code where it removes the messages after a certain amount of time (10-15 minutes seems reasonable)

yes

- New Donation perk: The Higher the donator rank, the higher of a chance of receiving x amount of noted items, ONLY applies to skilling. For example you could be mining away at a Runite rock and you receive x3 Noted Runite ores. It would be a lovely perk to have and would entice players to adventure into the skilling side of this server.

yes

PEKv37I.png - New color

crInhzZ.png - New color

They seem pretty good to me!

- Server Moderator yell/tag color should be the same color as their respected forum group

yes

- Head Moderator yell/tag color should be the same color as their respected forum group

yes

Thanks for doing this Kiyoshi. Hopefully some of these will be implemented!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiyoshi said:

YlMtFF9.png

Hello Ladies and gentlemen, today I bring to you, my suggestion list. As some of you may know already, I am relatively new to Indova and have been an active member for roughly 4 weeks now. Throughout the duration of playing this wonderful RSPS, I've decided it's time to share my thoughts on what we (as in Tom + the Staff team) could change/implement in order to increase the overall game play for each and every single one of us. As always, please feel free to leave any feedback. Without further ado!

pZ5rR6d.png

Considering XP Rate is shown when a player maxes a skill, I don't see a problem with that.

Considering XP Rate is shown when a player maxes a skill, I don't see a problem with that.

Words right out my mouth

Yup

- Add the ability where normal game mode users can use their vote books on Iron/Duo/HCIM's

Yup
I'm not too sure about this one, but if anything I'd like to add to it. Remove all wildy boss teleports and leave 1 teleport for the obelisk.

- Implement a bunch of new server messages, 1) "Feel free to join Indova's active Discord channel by typing ::Discord" 2) If you require any staff assistance, please do not hesitate to type ::staff 3) Visit our ::forums to stay familiarized with in-game content updates, events and so forth!
Again, words out of my mouth. Another suggestion I meant to make. I see a lot of questions about Indova day in day out and a lot of them could be answered with a "Did you know?" spammer. Some of these things I'm not even aware of.

I was personally thinking all we would need is to add drop boost to it. E.G Make or consume a vote for a 1% drop boost for 15 minutes, at a maximum of 3% or so.

Duh

I don't see how anyone could argue against this but of course where there's a will, there's a way. Dead content. Not even pkers like it.

I like them how they are tbh if anything it should save on logout

Keep 'wealth gaps' in mind when making donation-related suggestions. People who can afford 1000$ donator are 10x more likely to be rich than a newbie, that's disregarding the current perks. Nothing should really be handed to donators beyond what we've.

- New donation perk V2: Extreme+ Donators should have the perk of "Free Slayer Task skips" or if not free, then reduced pricing. Lately I've seen alot of players complain about how much GP they have spent in order to obtain a slayer task they require. I know 100k isn't much to some, but over time it all adds up. I as an Ironman have spent roughly 20-30m in the past 2 days skipping tasks until I received the task that I desired, as an Ironman it can be quite tedious/difficult obtaining GP. Please take this into high consideration.
Same argument as above

PEKv37I.png - New color

crInhzZ.png - New color
Understood, but the current colours actually have contour while the forum ones are plain. Reverse if anything.

Of course

Of course

Maybe for donors

I'll go through your forum suggestions later, bit of a head ache. Was just excited to review my boy Kiyoshi's suggestions. Thank you for your contribution. 

• Like 1

I like your small QoL updates. The broadcasts, vote book suggestion, chance of noting your ores, etc. I also think the slayer skipping is a good money sink and shouldn't be touched for now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kiyoshi said:

Implement a "Search" feature for quick navigation to the Teleport Panel

Its already pretty simple to use and find teleports that you need compared to other rsps’s. Also not sure if it can be done.

Remove the "Key x2" rare event as most people no longer require this on the list of possible events

Not a fan of removing wilderness events. If we want to remove one we should start with PC.

Private messages are displayed until you log out, please implement code where it removes the messages after a certain amount of time (10-15 minutes seems reasonable)

You could just type ;;clc and it’ll clear your chatbox. 

as an Ironman it can be quite tedious/difficult obtaining GP.

Not really liking the idea of free skips, but we should look at how to make it better for ironmen to obtain GP? What do you suggest?

They seem to be a faded colored version of the proper icons,

If people want them changed to “the proper icons” we can do that. Imo they’re fine as they are.

Most of the other game suggestions are already on the todo or have been suggested before

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Not really liking the idea of free skips, but we should look at how to make it better for ironmen to obtain GP? What do you suggest?

I agree with @Pacmale's statement in relation to how it serves as a great money sink, but to counter that, we could possibly lower the pricing of slayer skips to somewhere happily near the 25-50k mark? 100k does seem a bit too high for me. Unfortunately as of now I can not think of any new idea(s) as to how Ironmen can make GP. 

All good suggestions lets hope they don't go to waste

• Like 1

I support all of the game changes, except the "Using a vote book on an Ironman" and the "Remove teleport options besides Edgeville." The vote book thing would make it so Ironmen who have rich mains could just stay at 1.5x for a long time (some people maybe forever). And the remove teleports thing I'd say maybe the ::dz one but not the Teleport bar cause I'll kill Delly if he removes that Kappa

• Like 1

Add the ability where normal game mode users can use their vote books on Iron/Duo/HCIM's

No support, buyable xp buffs for a gamemode which shouldn't gain any benefit from other accounts.

For the sole purpose of making Edgeville more populated, remove any other Teleport options so therefore users are forced to use Edgeville's teleport panel 

No support, forcing players to go through edgeville and making moving around the game more difficult just to make it look like edgeville is more active seems like it would annoy people, a lot. It wouldn't give players any extra incentive to stay in edgeville.

New donation perk V2: Extreme+ Donators should have the perk of "Free Slayer Task skips" or if not free, then reduced pricing. Lately I've seen alot of players complain about how much GP they have spent in order to obtain a slayer task they require. I know 100k isn't much to some, but over time it all adds up. I as an Ironman have spent roughly 20-30m in the past 2 days skipping tasks until I received the task that I desired, as an Ironman it can be quite tedious/difficult obtaining GP. Please take this into high consideration.

No support, slayer is not meant to be a skill where you pick and choose what monsters you want to fight with little to no repercussions. It is meant so that you are assigned random tasks and if needed, you have the ability to skip the "bad tasks". Also, I think 100k is quite okay as a skip option, possibly even too little, but that's my opinion.
You would only spend 1m to skip 10 tasks, you'd make that 1m back in just 1 or 2 tasks at higher level slayer. Spending 20-30m hunting for a specific task, was your choice to make.

Seems utterly useless, I think the brighter donator ranks look better.

Server Moderator yell/tag color should be the same color as their respected forum group

Head Moderator yell/tag color should be the same color as their respected forum group 

Don't see why such a little detail needs to be changed.

Currently the POH altars burn out within one inventory of bones being used, which can be quite tedious. I'm not too sure if this is how it is on OsRs, but it we could get a time increase on the altars staying lit, that would be awesome

With quite slow banking speed, I easily managed to use 2 inventories, if I had been more efficient it would have stretched to like 2.5 inventories. I don't know where you are getting your info from, but using a stopwatch, gilded altar's burners lasted for around 2 minutes and 35 seconds for me.

Private messages are displayed until you log out, please implement code where it removes the messages after a certain amount of time (10-15 minutes seems reasonable)

Right clicking on the private tab has an option of clearing private message history.

9I5LHuP.png

The other In-Game suggestions seem fair enough. Don't know if 2x wildy key event should be removed but yeah.

Edited by slicey
  • Like 1

Thank you to every user who has provided constructive feedback. It seems as if some of the suggestions have already been implemented/taken into consideration. :)

Awesome start.

In regards to the award suggestions, we aren’t really keen on anything based on achieving a certain rank such as your Mr Cool and Veteran award suggestions

Wow, nice list! These are all pretty great and get my support, aside from removing the teleport options and rune defender/dh set being in a revamped vote shop. ;v

• Like 1

As of 30/04/2019 the suggestion list has been updated. Please feel free to leave any feedback in relation to this topic or the newly added suggestions! Thanks.