• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Deluxe

QoL - Bug Fixes

Hey all,

Mainly patching tonight to fix the discord bot.

• Updated the ::YT command. It will now show all of the available YT channels in a list instead of a username needing to be typed out.
  • Bones to Bananas spell will now work with Superior dragon bones, Wyrm bones, Drake bones and Hydra bones.
  • Added Bones to Peaches and Bones to Bananas tab functionality.
  • Spectral spirit shield prayer drain effect has been added for Venenatis and the Summoned souls at Cerberus.
  • The Summoned souls at Cerberus will no longer continue to attempt to attack the player if Cerberus is dead. This also fixes the issue where the Summoned souls would sometimes drain the player's prayer while Cerberus was dead.
  • Added Dragon arrows to the BM store for 100 BM each.
  • Bandos god pages have been added as Common rewards from Easy & Medium clue scrolls and in Clue mystery boxes.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Deluxe said:

The Summoned souls at Cerberus will no longer continue to attempt to attack the player if Cerberus is dead. This also fixes the issue where the Summoned souls would sometimes drain the player's prayer while Cerberus was dead.

In my 300+ Cerberus Kill count, I never once experienced what has been highlighted. Once Cerberus was dead any further hits would be void and would do no damage, including from the summoned souls. Regardless, thank you for the QOL bug fixes. :)

7 hours ago, Kiyoshi said:

Once Cerberus was dead any further hits would be void and would do no damage

The fix wasn’t for damage. It was for draining your prayer if you were praying while a soul did the attack.

Small but important aswell.
Thanks for the update. :) WHERE'S DXP (Joke, don't ban me pls)