Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
mosesjesus

$125 donor weight division!

After talking to a bunch of people, there was a mutual agreement that the jump between the $50 donor rank to $250 is...a flippin $200 difference and it kind of deters people from going over $50 (maybe thats why the majority of people are the white $ sign).

My suggestion is to add a step between those two, so the jump wouldnt be so big. This will for sure encourage people to go to $125 donor rank rather than be off put by the big jump that is $250. I know the ranks are already set, but I am sure something could be done to accommodate a $125 rank.

My thinking is, that itll be easier to get to it, and more people would go for it rather than stay at $50. Itll be great for the server, and the players.  We humans, as the simple monkeys that we are, like smaller steps rather than huge jumps. Do little goals, you know?

Let me know what you think, I have a feeling this could be a game changer and a big benefit to all of us! 

I second this. When I seen how far it was to next rank I was like oh no this is where I’ll hang out. 

1 minute ago, spark said:

I second this. When I seen how far it was to next rank I was like oh no this is where I’ll hang out. 

Yup, im at $54 and that is exactly my thought as well! If only there was a closer goal...

Sounds reasonable. Although that shouldn't be your "No.1 concern"

when donating but still it would make sense in a way

Will be done soon, just need to have some time getting around to adding the donator benefits and some other stuff for it.

9 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Will be done soon, just need to have some time getrting around to adding the donator benefits and some other stuff for it.

Yessss! Get ready for a huge amount of money coming in from all the people who were sitting on $50 donation rank ;)

If you need any help, pm at me

6wTxHP4.png

I’ve been going through the benefits and squeezing the new rank in to the benefits. Should be done by tomorrow.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

6wTxHP4.png

I’ve been going through the benefits and squeezing the new rank in to the benefits. Should be done by tomorrow.

Whilst you're adding touches to the donator benefits/ranks that is, is it possible for us to have a drop-rate increase at Cox/ToB? I was stunned to find out that the boosted drop-rate percentage does not apply to the Chambers Of Xeric, nor ToB minigame. The main reason I donated for Master was to have some sort of drop rate increase when I was ready to raid. It doesn't have to be by much, something along the lines of:

Indovian 1%

Super 2% 

Elite 3%

Extreme 4%

Legendary 5% 

Master 6%

Uber 7%

Supreme 8%

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kiyoshi said:

Whilst you're adding touches to the donator benefits/ranks that is, is it possible for us to have a drop-rate increase at Cox/ToB? I was stunned to find out that the boosted drop-rate percentage does not apply to the Chambers Of Xeric, nor ToB minigame. The main reason I donated for Master was to have some sort of drop rate increase when I was ready to raid. It doesn't have to be by much, something along the lines of:

Indovian 1%

Super 2% 

Elite 3%

Extreme 4%

Legendary 5% 

Master 6%

Uber 7%

Supreme 8%

Maybe for masters + cause just like being x5 thats a difficulty within itself I can imagine, w/ me bieng x7 and staring at my 7 hunter and 58 farming.

12 hours ago, Kiyoshi said:

Indovian 1%

Super 2% 

Elite 3%

Extreme 4%

Legendary 5% 

Master 6%

Uber 7%

Supreme 8%

I think the way it is right now with CoX bonus is fine. Maybe something can be done with ToB, we shall see.

3 hours ago, wingdragon said:

Maybe something can be done with ToB

Doesnt ToB already scale based on xp rate or was that applied for CoX?

43 minutes ago, Deluxe said:

Doesnt ToB already scale based on xp rate or was that applied for CoX?

You should know that XD. Idk if it does. I know CoX does

1 hour ago, wingdragon said:

You should know that XD.

Sorry for not remembering every little detail off the top of my head :DDDDDDD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wingdragon said:

I think the way it is right now with CoX bonus is fine. Maybe something can be done with ToB, we shall see.

It would be a nice little addition to have, plus more perks the better right? I've only asked for a small increase + I'm sure others would want the same. I'm happy to create a poll based around this suggestion if need be :) 

I would definitely be okay with a slight increase; specifically for ToB. Also Justin; tree seeds are your best friend. my first 99 on x5 was farming and it took me 2 days after I dropped. They give 330kish per health check and there are 5 of them. It's dope. I also am surprised to see that CoX is not affected. That's a surprise to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonkeyB said:

I would definitely be okay with a slight increase; specifically for ToB. Also Justin; tree seeds are your best friend. my first 99 on x5 was farming and it took me 2 days after I dropped. They give 330kish per health check and there are 5 of them. It's dope. I also am surprised to see that CoX is not affected. That's a surprise to me.

Agree'ed, It would be nice if raid perks were also allowed for master indovians + imo.

21 hours ago, Kiyoshi said:

It would be a nice little addition to have, plus more perks the better right? I've only asked for a small increase + I'm sure others would want the same. I'm happy to create a poll based around this suggestion if need be :) 

CoX already has an increase for 1-5 XP rate. If the same thing happens to donator status. I would suggest Elite donator+. I should be the same a drop rate boost, but starting from 2% on Elite until 12 on Supreme

Implemented the Elite donation tier for the next update.

For other donation benefits you guys are mentioning, there's a separate topic for that already pinned in the suggestion board.

• Like 2