Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
mosesjesus

Thieving - Dodgy Necklace

As someone who likes thieving to make some extra shekels on the side, I would really enjoy this piece of jewelry if it would be implemented!

There is a big thieving hobby in Indova and I always see people thieving and trying to get to 200m exp and even get the rogue set!

What would it take to code the Dodgy necklace into Indova?  I know its not a first priority and is a side thing, but what I do know for sure that me, and a bunch of other Indovians will appreciate this necklace!

Here is a link: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Dodgy_necklace

Dodgy necklace detail.png

Let me know if you agree or anything thats on your mind!

• Like 1

In my opinion, it's not really needed. Because the thieving cape reduces fail rate. However, I think it can help in the early levels. Lateron I don't think it's needed. At level 90+ or something I think it should'nt work anymore, but that's just me. We nerfed the Thieving cape for it, because it was too afkable.
Maybe it could becme bound to a max level? idk?

But I'm staying neutral on it for now.

Edited by wingdragon

I would give this one a yes.

The reason is, that I think it comes in usefull for

lower xp rates since they don't rush to 99 as fast.

However I would maybe increase the charge on it from

10 to maybe 100? Or 50? Something like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wingdragon said:

In my opinion, it's not really needed. Once you get rogue set, it's that often to get stunned. and once u have the thieving cape. It becomes useless in my opinion. Rogue set + thieving cape has like 75-80% success rate? if not more.

From me, no support. sorry

@wingdragon

The dodgy necklace is not for the loot, its for the chance to not get stunned, whereas the rogue set and the cape only work for the loot.

"While equipped, the necklace provides a 25% chance to prevent the player from being stunned and damaged while pickpocketing NPCs."

33 minutes ago, Izay said:

I would give this one a yes.

The reason is, that I think it comes in usefull for

lower xp rates since they don't rush to 99 as fast.

However I would maybe increase the charge on it from

10 to maybe 100? Or 50? Something like this.

Thats a really good point, itll probably help lots of low XP rate peeps