Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova

Posted (edited)
EW8tI4J.png

Hey all,

We will be running another Referral contest to bring in new players to try out Indova. This event will run for 4 weeks, ending on 17th June at 11:40am.

This is essentially where members invite others to try out Indova for the chance of being rewarded with prizes. To track the referrals, we will be using Indova's Discord server along with a discord bot to ensure there isn't anyone cheating.

To participate:

• Create an instant invite (you can do this by hovering over the #welcome channel and selecting the Invite icon) to the Discord.
  • Set the link to never expire.
  • Share the link with others!

AkHX3s3.png
CmCzSBt.png
sfJ0V0V.png

Rules:

• We're aiming to attract new players to the server with this contest, so avoid inviting current players (including clan members) with your invite link just to boost your referral count. If this is the case and referrals are being boosted, we will be deducting referrals.
  • Anyone cheating in any way (such as the above rules) will be disqualified from the contest.
  • Do not use this as an opportunity to spam or advertise on other RSPS's.
  • You must use an invite code set to never expire. Any referrals lost due to not using this will not be able to be tracked and we will not be able to account for these.

Rewards:

• Depending on the number of referrals, the second and third place rewards may not be given out (first place will still be given).

• First place can pick between a $50 bond or 500M gp
  • Second place may receive a pick between a $20 bond or 200M gp
  • Third place may receive a pick between a $10 bond or 100M gp

• For every 5 referrals, you will be rewarded with a $5 Indova bond (500) at the end of the contest.
  • Players who do not win a reward will be given Mystery boxes instead for each referral made.

Good luck to everyone who participates!

Best regards,

The Indova Administration team

Edited by Deluxe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for this event, wish I could effectivley participate, sadly my enviroment is highly anti-gaming. 

I hope I can participate, however most people don't play RS or just not a PS. We shall see :D

Awesome event to run, thanks for the opportunity Deluxe.

Best of luck to all participants.  

Posted (edited)

Nice post gl to the winner

Edited by crisps
  • Sad 1

The contest has been extended for another 2 weeks to give more time for people to get some referrals made (the highest referrer has only 4 invites)

Referral contest has ended.

As announced before in the Discord, as there aren't many invites from the top 3 players I have only decided to give out the first place reward. Hope everyone understands.

Everyone else will still be rewarded with Mystery boxes amounting to their referrals made (excluding leaves), just DM me if you're wanting the mbox and if your discord name is on the list below:

KBAC - 4 mboxes
Stitch - 3 mboxes
andy - 2 mboxes
CHRIS - 2 mboxes
Gratata - 2 mboxes
HC RYANN - 2 mboxes
s7even - 2 mboxes
citizen - 1 mboxes
JaK - 1 mboxes
Kastillen - 1 mboxes
Snappie in - 1 mboxes

Congrats to @extremeindovian.pngGary on winning the first place reward. DM me on Discord to choose between 500M GP or a $50 bond.

• Like 1