Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
congoman83

blood rune store

add a store with blood runes for ironmen it's ridiculous how much sanguinesti/scythe use compared to how much you get from all sources..

and make it so duo ironmen can go to regular ironman (with consent from duo partner maybe)

Edited by Kadachi

support irons need a better way to get bloods crafting bloods is pretty slow

1 hour ago, Deluxe said:

De-duo iron has been discussed before -

yes disregard that suggestion. didn't know it was already suggested

Edited by congoman83

Hmm, I'm not a ironman myself but making bloods buyable makes ironman less admirable.

Scythe and Sang are both the peak of their respective class, it should be hard for them to be fully charged.

And since you choose the ironman mode you prob. made an agreement with yourself for that..

Maybe just use one, until you farmed enough bloods to use both for a longer time.

Also.. I feel like making bloods is extremely fast, especially with the fremmy boots. 

On 5/24/2019 at 2:25 PM, Izay said:

Hmm, I'm not a ironman myself but making bloods buyable makes ironman less admirable.

Scythe and Sang are both the peak of their respective class, it should be hard for them to be fully charged.

And since you choose the ironman mode you prob. made an agreement with yourself for that..

Maybe just use one, until you farmed enough bloods to use both for a longer time.

Also.. I feel like making bloods is extremely fast, especially with the fremmy boots. 

how is 5k bloods an hour sweating it fast? fremmenik boots only have 15 charges which lasts 40~ minutes..

edit: with 5k blood runes an hour which is sweating it (not afking at all) it would take 12 hours to fill each weapon which would take barely 10 hours of raids to empty it again.. not viable at all and remember we are playing a rsps (you can even buy blood runes on an ironman on osrs)

Edited by congoman83

On 5/24/2019 at 8:25 AM, Izay said:

problem with fremmy boots is you get only 15 teles a day and its 60k blood runes to fill each one and you get like 5k bloods a hour its very slow for irons

100% support! Havent had scythe, but sang staff really ate blood hella fast...

Idk, I feel like it would take prestige off the rank and the weapons, but if everyone likes it.

I don't see the big deal around buying bloods as an iron. It would definitely help many of them out.

Added 50k runes to the battle runes shop for next update, won't be unlimited stock though (like it is currently).