Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Deluxe

King of the Skill Contest #4 - Win 150M OSGP!

woW6dqr.png

Hey everyone,

We will be running a King of the Skill contest starting on Monday 27th May @ 7PM server time and it’ll end on Monday 3rd June @ 7PM server time.

You may create your accounts to reserve any names you wish to use for the contest. Ensure that you do not select a mode until the event has started as the KOTS gamemode will not be made chooseable upon account creation until the contest has actually begun.

Note:

- The XP rate will be x15.

- The KotS mode mostly shares restrictions of an Ironman account, along with not having the ability to purchase XP rewards from Pest Control and Bonus XP events not having any effect on KotS accounts.

- You must logout before you reach 24 hours playtime otherwise you will be disqualified.

- Accounts may be banned at the end of the event to verify the winners (once they are verified, the account will be unbanned and put on the normal mode). 

Rules:
- Create a new account and use “KOTS” as the prefix of the username, for example: KOTS Deluxe.
- You must use the KOTS gamemode else you will not be counted.
- You may only play for up to 24 hours playtime. Any player who exceeds this playtime, even by a minute, will be disqualified so be sure to logout of the account minutes before the 24 hour mark to be safe!
- Depending on severity, rule breaking will result in disqualification (spamming may not, but macroing definitely would).

Rewards:
- Highest total level overall: 150M OSGP
- Highest level in each of the 23 skills: 30M Indova GP (where there is a tie, this will be based off exp).

$10 Indova Bonds will be awarded for:
- Most skilling/boss pets

- Most achievements completed
- Most complete skilling sets
- Most GP
- Most skilling points

Rewards may be split between the winners where there is a tie.

Good luck to everyone who participates!

King regards,
The Indova Administration Team

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I suppose I could utilize up some of my spare time to take part in this. While I may not have much erudition of the game, I will certainly be agog to win something. Thanks for hosting, I am looking forward to it. Good luck to everybody else who decides to take part.

• Sad 1

What rules do the KotS accounts adhere to? Is it ironman? Basically asking to see if someone could just trade everything or not. Also, what Experience rate is it?

3 minutes ago, Chaotic Evil said:

What rules do the KotS accounts adhere to? Is it ironman? Basically asking to see if someone could just trade everything or not. Also, what Experience rate is it?

It's posted in OP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 1:18 AM, Chaotic Evil said:

It basically has ironman restrictions yes, so no GE, no trading etc otherwise there’d be no point in having a contest if people could trade over supplies and other items. You will have access to shops. There’s also other restrictions such as bonus XP events not applying to KotS accounts to avoid participants simply logging in just for the xp events that they need, restricted from purchasing Pest Control XP rewards, idle timer not being triggered. Xp rate will be x15.

I'll make sure to try this one out, will do skilling for sure, dont feel like doing combat skills on this account.

Will be announcing the winners soon. Gl and thanks to the participants!

All KOTS accounts have been moved off the KOTS gamemode and on to the normal gamemode. If you want to gain access to the accounts again for whatever reason, you can recover the account on the main website using the email you used on registering the account. PM an Administrator if there's an issue with recovering the account.

Here are your winners:

Iron 5 4 - 150M OSGP (highest total level overall) & 150M Indova GP (highest level in Fletching, Smithing, Herblore, Farming and Hunter).
Ruler17 - 60M Indova GP (highest level in Prayer and Construction) & $10 Indova bond (most GP).
Zilyana - 60M Indova GP (highest level in Agility and Slayer) & $10 Indova bond (Most achievements).
Lord Fuquad - $10 Indova bond (Most skilling sets)
Perks - 300M Indova GP (highest level in Hitpoints, Magic, Cooking, Woodcutting, Fishing, Firemaking, Crafting, Mining, Thieving and Runecrafting).
Javi - 120M Indova GP (highest level in Attack, Defence, Strength and Ranged).
xprate15 - $10 Indova bond (most pets).
80smetro - $10 Indova bond (most Skilling points).

If you won a reward, PM me on Discord and I'll give you your reward. Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Kind regards,
The Indova Administration team