Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Gary

In-Game Sync System

Essentially what this suggestion entails is a system through our Indova Discord which would allow players to talk in the "Help" Clan Chat through the Discord. Players would be able to sync their in-game account and their Discord accounts through a Discord bot, and once their accounts are synced they could use a Discord text channel named "In-Game Sync" (this could be named anything I just chose a placeholder name) to talk in the Help Clan Chat without actually being online in-game. 

I have used this system on other servers before, and Deluxe even said he has dealt with it before and the server would just need support added for it to work. This would be useful for players who are on their mobile device and want to chat in-game as well as many other scenarios where they can't get in-game, but still need to or want to talk in-game.

P.S The only way this could work is if we limited it to only the "Help" cc otherwise we would be getting requests for every CC.

What do ya think?!

Edited by Gary
  • Like 2

Personally I would love it. It helps whenever there is need in the Help CC, but there's no one to answer. This will greatly benefit the Help CC.

Support!

This reminds of something.. HMMM

Absolutely a + from me

I can get behind this. My only thought would be this might cause help cc to turn much more off topic and make new players feel less able to ask for help - as the point of help cc is stated in the rules.

Awesome suggestion, defiantly a +1 in my eyes & not only that, but I'd be a huge fan of this suggested content.

Good-job.

Important Information

Important Information We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..