• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Deluxe

Bug Fixes - QoL

Hey guys,

This patch is for the following changes/fixes:

• Fixed a bug with the Gambler-rank bond where you wouldn't be able to redeem it
  • Fixed an issue when trying to select the Gamble-rank bond in GE.
  • Barrelchest anchor has been added to the PvM shop for 5,250 PvM points.
  • Increased drop rates of Draconic visages from all npcs which drop it, making it more common.
  • Snake weed has been added to Jatix.
  • The Brimstone ring pieces will now drop in order of Hydra's eye, Hydra's fang and Hydra's heart. Once all pieces are in possession of the player, it'll give a random piece. (This update means the pieces will no longer appear on the ;;drops page).
  • Burning amulets have been added allowing players to teleport to Chaos temple, Bandit camp and the Lava maze.
  • Dodgy necklace is now functional which allows players to avoid the stun and damage from failing to pickpocket npcs. The effect chance is 25%, this increases by 5% per donator tier capping at 50% for Legendary Indovians.
  • Perdu will now repair all your barrows pieces and broken untradeables at once.
  • Added Hydra slayer helm and Hydra slayer helm (i) to Perdu's lost property shop.
  • Max capes will now have the Ava's accumulator effect which has a 72% chance of keeping ammo.
  • Fixed a graphical issue with Dragon chainbody (g)
  • Skotizo's Elite clue scroll drop rate has been increased to 1/5.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Your original stats have been restored" message would keep appearing for ironmen players when attempting to toggle PvPmode.
  • Fixed an issue where PvPmode would replace the 'PvP actions' slot when being toggled.
  • Due to feedback, the Twisted bow has been given an accuracy buff of 20%.
  • Added a command for Server moderators to be able to restart CoX rooms when they get bugged.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sucks that Tom has IRL issues but at least we have good ol delly here to do some QoL fixes.

Hoping to see the gap bug fixed soon! other than that well done! thanks :) 

2 hours ago, zixxen said:

Hoping to see the gap bug fixed soon!

What’s the gap bug?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Deluxe said:

What’s the gap bug?

I made a bug report, basically where if  a player is running away (pking) your character will not follow the player while you are trying to freeze them and will just stand there like a monkey... unlike osrs the character will follow a character thats running away

heres the bug report topic: 3456

Edited by zixxen

48 minutes ago, zixxen said:

I made a bug report, basically where if  a player is running away (pking) your character will not follow the player while you are trying to freeze them and will just stand there like a monkey... unlike osrs the character will follow a character thats running away

heres the bug report topic: 3456

For future reference it is better to not post bug reports in an open forum topic where other players can see the bug report. That way nobody can abuse the bug before it gets fixed. If you posted the bug report like you said then it will be looked at as soon as they have the time!

Not something that can really be abused, just something that is frustrating would not post anything about bugs otherwise

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zixxen said:

Not something that can really be abused, just something that is frustrating would not post anything about bugs otherwise

Yeah I understand. Just wanted to make sure so you didn't post other bugs in the future. Nothing to worry about.

Edited by Gary

• Increased drop rates of Draconic visages from all npcs which drop it, making it more common.

Alright, whats the drop rate.........

36 minutes ago, whynotiron said:

Alright, whats the drop rate.........

Forgot to update the website so I’ll do that later tonight. I increased the drop rate of em by around 1/1.5k

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Deluxe said:

Forgot to update the website so I’ll do that later tonight. I increased the drop rate of em by around 1/1.5k

More then generous. Thank you