Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
K B A C

Collection log

Suggesting to add collection log to the game. I'm pretty sure it would add some players motivation to grind annoying bosses again (or all bosses) and get those drops to complete the log. With that, a lot of items are being added to the eco again, even ironmen might do bosses that they have already finished. If player has recieved a pet, they should have an opportunity to use it on the collection log.

Feel free to give me some feedback about it!
(If there already is topic about adding collection log, sorry!)

• Like 4

I do feel this is a good idea. Love to see the collection log come into play. Just sucks the drops I have already wouldn't count. Definitely support.

• Like 1

Has been discussed before, and it's on the to-do list. Not the biggest prio as far as I know.

If I'm not mistaken, our biggest concern was that people would complain if the collection log was added, they had to grind bosses again. 

And yes it has been suggested multiple times :P 

Still support, I would love it. Gives a huge satisfying feeling if you complete it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys. If it has been in "to do" list for a while, hope it will be added soon since I'm not the only one who is hyped about it. 

Collection log would be a great way to show-off and to let people see that you aren't lier. I do support this!

• Like 1