Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
noir

Noir

Hey everyone, Noir reporting for duty. I've been looking for a RSPS the past few weeks and am settling in here. Seems like a really chill community and I like seeing all the ironmen (Ult btw).  If you see me around feel free to say what's up, I'm always up for a little banter.

Anyway I'm excited to get my charcter rolling and settle in to the server. It's been a slow start with the UIM. Never played one before so efficiency isn't in my vocab yet.

• Like 1

Just saw you join the Discord and figured I'd check the forums and here you were. Goodluck as an UIM and I hope I see you ingame!

Welcome to Indova! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, although I'm not a UIM personally but I'll help when I can. 

I would love to see a progress thread showing your short term and long term goals and achievements as well as bank and skill updates :P

Looking forward to seeing what big drops you get in the future!

Welcome! And hope you enjoy your game mode as and UIM!
Best of luck on your journey