Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Willi

Future of Indova

It's been a little while since I've seen anything said about the custom raids 3 or any new big content updates, is there any news on whether we will be seeing zalcano, gauntlet and raids 3?

Hey Willi,

We're currently gathering everything, we'll have a post made about what's being done/worked on soon.

Best regards,

Flux

• Like 1

Any info yet? I've slowly seen the player base dwindle with no one saying anything

1 hour ago, Willi said:

Any info yet? I've slowly seen the player base dwindle with no one saying anything

Our attention was recently more towards the recent rework of the plugin system in attempts to fix annoying issues players would complain about hence us not really making progress on Raids 3. Since that didn't work out, Tom's been spending his time lately trying to debug it on the live server since it's not something we've been able to reproduce locally to pinpoint an exact cause for it and apply a fix for it.

We're in contact with someone who makes custom maps (he's made our custom home area which will be releasing in the future) but there's still a lot of planning to do in terms of the theme and how we want it to work. I can say that we've not started Raids 3 content yet otherwise we would have made an official announcement post and teased some media. Right now we're just in the "planning" stage. Once we've actually made more progress with that we will release more information.

Zalcano and other new content on OSRS is something we're not able to bring just yet since it involves upgrading our client. We could easily upgrade the osrs client but the issue is that we'd need to have our RuneLite client upgraded too and the person we pay to have our client upgraded had issues doing that so we haven't been able to upgrade either. Tom's given it a go too but he was getting some issues with the chatbox.

I'm not prepared to say specifically what but Tom's mentioned in the discord that we're more focused on something that'll help us gain players again. Most of our advertisements haven't had much effect since people have already heard of and tried Indova (which is the reason for why we don't run many advertisements anymore since it's a waste of funds atm) so we're looking to do something that will actually drive them back to try out Indova again.

If you've got any more questions, hmu on discord

• Like 3