Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
sam crow

UIM Start Up Tip And Trick

Hello Indova I recently Started my Uim journey. And notice people hesitate, and or are intimatated by this game mode. So if your interested here are a few tips I've learned though out my journey so far. :D

-Inventory Set up 

how you set you invent up helps a lot with a UIM.  To start things off make sure that you keep it tidy and bank note things. You don't need to pick everything up. Some useful things I've gotten in mine now is: seed box, looting bag , noted food, tools for a skill I'm working on, my cash stack. Things I will add is a rune pouch, and house Tele tabs. 

-Grab a skilling task right off the bat for fishing. Every UIM needs a food source when you first start your gonna want around 40 fishing and 40 cooking. Tell you get around base 40 combat states. 

-Start working on agility. This one is semi important with Marks for pieces of graceful. 

-suggested that you pick up all gems, and ores from npcs like crawling hands. This has helped me jump start my crafting and flething skill. You can sell the bolt tips or cut stones to a shop. To help tour cash stack. 

-Suicide

another storage method you can use. For example zulrah is a safe death you can store a full inventory at zulrah. At this time untradeable break and it will cost you what the items are worth to get back. You can theive the stalls at home to get the gp.

-Domination Zone is where you can store your money every time u die at zulrah it's 250k to get stuff back. I'd suggest having 1m in there at all times just in case. 

-Get Overheads prayer 

my suggestion is to get a bone crossbow. Which can be obtained from skeletons at edgeville dungeon. They are a 1/36 drop rate as well as bone bolts that can be used with the snow. Both iron and bone bolts can be used. You need 28 range to equip the bone bolts. After I would suggest going to rock crabs. Get 40 range. Make your way to the east dragons. Make sure you have monkfish as food. And bring your best melee/range tank gear. 

and kill dragons. Not only will you get the dragon bones to use on the wildy alter, but you can upgrade your range gear to green divide. 

-Also I mentioned Crawling hands you can get this as a Slayer Task. Also work on some slayer in Between your grinds. Don't spend to long grinding one skill. You will get bored. Than have to grind even more. I've learned the best thing is to be well rounded not have one max skill. 

-Thieving get to at least 38 thieving so you can out to use the seed box I told you about. Starting farm runs is important to any Ironman. The little green leapacon can hold your tools. 

-Farming it is important to do your herb runs as a uim your best friend is prayer pots and super restores to start. As well as ranging pots down the line. But you can also receive those from hard clues. 

-POH start doing this after you have over 500k cash stack. You can cut planks from wood you have chopped and start grinding Constructon. I would suggest building chairs and bookcases until you have ladder unlocked in kitchen. Than when you have dinning room build tables. As a UIM the Higher your construction the more storage you will have. Including a armor repair stand for your later game with narrows armor. 

currently come teirs in the house do not work so I would shoot for 80+ construction off the bat. 

types of planks there are a few ways to get the types of planks for the hard wood. If you are a donor u can cut them for 5k for the best and pay to note them. Or teaks also you can use this area as a reg player you just can't have them noted. If you need teaks as a donor cut them a donor skilling zone. Or for higher slayer monsters like cave horrors drop noted logs like 3 or 4 at a time. 

-Magic

You can buy runes at edgeville wildy. And afk train at rock or sand crabs. I'd suggest afk training to around 55. If already have 55 slayer great you can get your slayer staff. With the slayer dart spell. 

For robes you can buy them in the gnome stronghold. Than from what I've seen. I'd suggest crafting xerician robes. Which can be fou d at the lizard shaman Tele. *Warning they are agro bring a good source of food*

-Easy Clues 

Do them asap this will give you a jump start to start your God books. 

well these are a few things I've done and learned around the way. I have about 20h on my Uim. Hope this has helped 

Photo's coming soon :D

72272463_394273524534916_5165278944270010086_n.jpg

Edited by sam crow
Adding more content
  • Like 3