• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Sign in to follow this  
Indova

Rebrand Update

6 hours ago, Mikal said:

So, I haven't played in quite some time now, as I've just been waiting for the rebrand to launch. But I see you state that only "recent" donators, and ranks etc will be transferred over. I must say, that's kind of like giving the finger to your Veteran player base who decide to follow to the new server. Essentially, it seems you're mostly just catering to the "new" player base, which is understandable as if there's no players, no server. But I feel like us Vets shouldn't be left in the dust like that, considering we've already been here to support you, the server, and the staff at some point in time.

All donator ranks, not only recent ranks, can be transferred. So all of that support will still carry over. The "recent" remark is talking about people that have donated for bonds to sell them, or whatever. If those were recent donations, then those bonds can be transferred. We can't just transfer over every single bond that was ever purchased all at once to a brand new server. It would flood everything.

Is the beta still happening somewhere this month? I understand if not.

(if you need some test players, ring me up)

9 hours ago, Pelle said:

Is the beta still happening somewhere this month? I understand if not.

(if you need some test players, ring me up)

Do you have discord? Otherwise, the beta opened yesterday.

Last announcement for rebrand server on this discord:  The beta is now live. If you wish to join, the discord link is: https://discord.gg/ct8ntSB

If you're not able to join the discord, PM me.