Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Kevinf100

Rate Change Calculator (Now with a HTML version)

Recommended Posts

WARNING THIS IS NOT 100% ACCURATE, BUT ITS DAMN CLOSE

Currently there is no way to see what your XP will be after you change yours rates.

Well I got bored and made a Calculator for it.

 

How to use.

1. Enter in your current XP rate.

2. Enter in your dirsed XP rate.

3. Enter in your current XP of a Skill.

4. Click "Caculate" (Yeah i misspelled it it. Whoops)

 

HTML Version - https://sites.google.com/view/indovapsxpcalcalculator/home

HTML Version Code - https://sites.google.com/view/indovapsxpcalcalculator/code

Change Logs for HTML Version

https://sites.google.com/view/indovapsxpcalcalculator/change-logs

 

Download - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xrg6cweqReYrbSRptYIBzT8HC29SSF8/view?usp=sharing

Virus Scan -https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/MjFmNDQ0ZWI5MDEyMWM5MWEzM2E0NTRmZjQ0NzBkOTE6MTUyNDk0NTAzOQ==

Code - https://pastebin.com/ea476HrM

Change Logs for .exe

  • V1 - Release

Example - 

 

Edited by Kevinf100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's cool that you've made something for the server, but not many people will be willing to download an exe to do xp calculations. Would you consider changing this over to something like https://codepen.io/ where the calculations are done in-browser without having to download anything, and where people can view the code right there on the page?

 

Here is the analysis of the exe: https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/4cb651d6158e1eceabd07de94d6825f0368d73e48930615cacded87138d0b683/5ae787527ca3e11ad75f2083

and although it has malicious indicators and has a big sign saying "malicious" it doesn't actually seem malicious.

 

You can have my pre-written xp to level and level to xp js functions to start you off (so that people can just type in their levels and not their xp if they want to and vice versa):

var Newlvl;
var currentlvl;
var Newlvlxp;

function getXpFromLevel() {
var points = 0;
var output = 0;
var lvl = 0;
var maxlevel = 99;

  for (lvl = 1; lvl <= (window.Newlvl - 1); lvl++) {
    points += Math.floor(lvl + 300 * Math.pow(2, lvl / 7));
    output = Math.floor(points / 4);
  }
  window.Newlvlxp = output;
}

function getLevelFromXp() {
  var points = 0;
  var output = 0;
  var lvl = 0;
  var maxlevel = 99; // last level to display

  for (lvl = 1; lvl <= maxlevel; lvl++) {
    points += Math.floor(lvl + 300 * Math.pow(2, lvl / 7));
    if (output > window.prayerxp)
      break;
    output = Math.floor(points / 4);
  }
  window.currentlvl = (lvl - 1);
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 4p said:

It's cool that you've made something for the server, but not many people will be willing to download an exe to do xp calculations. Would you consider changing this over to something like https://codepen.io/ where the calculations are done in-browser without having to download anything, and where people can view the code right there on the page?

 

https://sites.google.com/view/indovapsxpcalcalculator/home

4 hours ago, 4p said:

Here is the analysis of the exe: https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/4cb651d6158e1eceabd07de94d6825f0368d73e48930615cacded87138d0b683/5ae787527ca3e11ad75f2083

and although it has malicious indicators and has a big sign saying "malicious" it doesn't actually seem malicious.

This was made in VB.net with the default compile options and the "Suspicious Indicators" are from this being made in VB.net.

4 hours ago, 4p said:

You can have my pre-written xp to level and level to xp js functions to start you off (so that people can just type in their levels and not their xp if they want to and vice versa):

var Newlvl;
var currentlvl;
var Newlvlxp;

function getXpFromLevel() {
var points = 0;
var output = 0;
var lvl = 0;
var maxlevel = 99;

  for (lvl = 1; lvl <= (window.Newlvl - 1); lvl++) {
    points += Math.floor(lvl + 300 * Math.pow(2, lvl / 7));
    output = Math.floor(points / 4);
  }
  window.Newlvlxp = output;
}

function getLevelFromXp() {
  var points = 0;
  var output = 0;
  var lvl = 0;
  var maxlevel = 99; // last level to display

  for (lvl = 1; lvl <= maxlevel; lvl++) {
    points += Math.floor(lvl + 300 * Math.pow(2, lvl / 7));
    if (output > window.prayerxp)
      break;
    output = Math.floor(points / 4);
  }
  window.currentlvl = (lvl - 1);
}

 

Quote

I see your starting from 1 to avoid the x-1. Also your code is basically the same as mine except in VB.net you don't need Math.pow since ^ represents to the power of, making your code unneeded since i only have to change one thing, but thanks.

Also 

Function convertXp(ByVal level As Int16)
        Dim xP As Integer
        If (level = 1) Then
            Return 0
        ElseIf (level = 2) Then
            Return 83
        Else
            For value As Integer = 2 To level
                If (value = 2) Then
                    xP = 83
                Else
                    xP += ((value - 1 + 300 * 2 ^ ((value - 1) / 7)) / 4)
                End If
            Next
            Return xP
        End If

I already have Convert Level to XP in my code.

Edited by Kevinf100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:) nicely done, should be more accessible to people now.

 

The xp conversion functions were just from my codepen, I made them a while ago for the old server's skilling calculators so had them handy and figured I'd stick them on the post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Important Information We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..