Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
R34

The Next Generation

"An international collaboration of similar minds seeking to improve and succeed in the Indova experience"

About Us:

We are a new clan in Indova, with over 1 year experience running a clan of over 200 members in several different RSPS servers, and over 10000 total views.

--------------------------------

Clan Media

--------------------------------

Rules:

1. Follow all of Indovas Server and forum rules, ::rules

https://forum.indovaps.com/index.php?/topic/25-indova-rules/

1. Please refrain from unfriendly trash talk and racist comments in and outside of the clan chat.
  2. Do not apply or attempt to join another clan without first resigning from this one.
  3. Please do not gamble with fellow clan mates, there are plenty of other players to gamble.
  4. Do not beg clan mates for items or gp, asking for a little help is a bit different.
  5. Do not trash talk other clans or post negative comments on their topics in the forums.
  6. Be honest with your clan mates and leaders, trust will help us grow healthy and strong.
  7. Treat others how you would like to be treated! 
  8. Have fun! Remember this is a game, enjoy yourself! =D

(A more extensive rule set can be found in our Discord)

*If you break any or multiple of these rules then it will be noted down and could lead to your removal from the clan*

How to Join:

In order to join we ask that you meet a few simple requirements:

1. Must speak/type fluent English.
  2. Must join our DISCORD, this allows us to communicate efficiently with our members.
  3. Must have a total level of 500 or higher 
  4. Must have an in game time of at least 5 hours
  5. Must be able to get along well with others and contribute to happiness within the clan.

After meeting these requirements we ask that you copy the application below, fill it out, and then post it as a reply to this forum thread. Your application will be reviewed shortly after being posted and a leader will post a reply stating that your application has either been approved or denied following the reasons why. Upon approval please contact your recruiter or another high rank to receive the clan chat name to join. If your application is denied, do not be discouraged and feel free to apply again within a few days or after meeting our requirements.

-----------------------------

Application:

Username:

Gamemode:

Recruiter:

Total lvl:

Willing to join our Discord?:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?:

-------------------------------

Ranks / people authorised to confirm or deny Applications

Generals

Captains

-------------------------------

Ranks:

Upon joining you will receive the rank of Recruit. If you have maxed stats then you will receive a promotion, although you do not need to be maxed in order to be promoted. Promotions are discussed between star ranks (Lieutenant-General) and may be given at any time but are most likely done at the end of our weekly meeting. Qualities that we look for to be eligible for promotions are as follows:

1. Loyalty to the clan
  2. Trust
  3. Experience in rsps and a good knowledge of Indova
  4. Shows leadership, kindness, and is helpful to others
  5. Attends clan/server events and clan meetings
  6. Follows all of Indovas and our clan rules

List of our members as well as their ranks and duties:

Founder

Drewsy

*Duties include: Overseeing recruitment thread, greeting and educating new recruits, hosting events, leading pvp groups/raids, setting up wars, promotions/demotions, clan advertisement

Generals

Seabound

*Duties include: Updates clan news topic and recruitment topic, recruitment, reviewing applications and also approving/denying them, hosting/creating events, handling and discussing promotions/demotions, can kick disruptive and unwanted players from the cc.

Captains

Its Revv
Westy

*Duties include: recruitment, reviewing applications and also approving/denying them, hosting/creating events, discussing promotions/demotions, can kick disruptive and unwanted players from the cc

Lieutenants

Shrimps

*Duties include: recruitment, hosting/creating events, discussing promotions/demotions, keeping peace within the cc, helpful with other members in the clan

Sergeants

*Duties include: Recruitment, being helpful with other members in the cc, help promote events and come up with new ideas

Corporals

Disease

Shifo

*Duties Include: Recruitment, getting along with everyone and promoting the clan

Recruits

Seth

Express

Xod

Morgen

Hugo

The Turki

TheManck / Man

*Duties include: Recruitment, helping all other clan mates and being kind to them

For any questions please contact "Seabound" or "Its Revv" in game or another one of our high ranking members =D

Edited by R34
  • Like 2

We are excited to see the new recruits and what everyone has to bring to the table to make this clan the best around!

Good luck to you guys as well! Excited to see what we all will bring to the table in the clan perspective!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, hopefully we get this up and running so we can have some epic clan battles :D

Username: Clloud

Gamemode: Normie REEE

Recruiter: Seabound

Total lvl: 500

Willing to join our Discord?: Yes

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm Clloud, I am 19 y.o. I enjoy playing rsps', and relax. Been playing rsps on and off for about year and a half.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I am friendly, will advertise and recruit new members. I'm going to be active, and just be there when needed

• Like 1

Just now, Clloud said:

Username: Clloud

Gamemode: Normie REEE

Total lvl: 500

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm Clloud, I am 19 y.o. I enjoy playing rsps', and relax. Been playing rsps on and off for about year and a half.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I am friendly, will advertise and recruit new members. I'm going to be active, and just be there when needed

Accepted! PM me for CC and Discord. I hope you enjoy your time on the server with us.

Username: seth

Gamemode: normal

Recruiter: seabound / its revv

Total lvl: 1929

Willing to join our Discord?: sure

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing RSPSes

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: was asked to join...

1 minute ago, seth said:

Username: seth

Gamemode: normal

Recruiter: seabound / its revv

Total lvl: 1929

Willing to join our Discord?: sure

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like playing RSPSes

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: was asked to join...

Love the enthusiasm! XD Welcome Enjoy your time with us! will send discord info!

Sounds like a nice clan! Good luck on recruiting players, I hope to see you guys around and having cool events.

28 minutes ago, Simon said:

Sounds like a nice clan! Good luck on recruiting players, I hope to see you guys around and having cool events.

We are going to try our best! New events coming soon! Once we hit 10 people in the CC,  Boss mass! Which ever boss the clannies prefer! 

• Like 1

Username: Speedy

Gamemode: Normal (x75)

Total lvl: 514 

Willing to join our Discord?: Sure! if i had the link.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 19 years old, have been playing servers since 2012 and Runescape since 2006. Real laid back and always willing to go out of my way for others.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Just looking to get involved with a group and meet new players. Quite a few players seem hostile and I feel being inside of a community would give me a change and give me the chance to play with numerous others, My contribution will be myself ;) is that a risk you'd be willing to take?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedy said:

Username: Speedy

Gamemode: Normal (x75)

Total lvl: 514 

Willing to join our Discord?: Sure! if i had the link.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 19 years old, have been playing servers since 2012 and Runescape since 2006. Real laid back and always willing to go out of my way for others.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Just looking to get involved with a group and meet new players. Quite a few players seem hostile and I feel being inside of a community would give me a change and give me the chance to play with numerous others, My contribution will be myself ;) is that a risk you'd be willing to take?

always good to have vets with good knowledge and willing to contribute to the clan, Welcome. I will pm you the discord info

Username:Xod

Gamemode: Normal, x75

Recruiter: Revv

Total lvl:362, working on it.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My Names Jonathan, I'm 22. I've been playing RS3 for 14 years, and OSRS roughly a year after it came out, as of now I don't play because I lost my account. I'm new to this server, I enjoy it a lot so far. Revv has always been bringing me along with him to servers, and he is a dude I trust with anything. Really great guy, I enjoy cars as well so if you ever wanna chat about cars, i'm always down. I play League of Legends a lot, if you play hmu and we can play. I'm not a fan of PKing, more of a PvM, or mini-games type of guy. Anyway, thanks for reading. :)

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Help recruit, prepare PvM events, skilling events, mini-game events. Do whatever it takes to help the clan grow! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xod said:

Username:Xod

Gamemode: Normal, x75

Recruiter: Revv

Total lvl:362, working on it.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My Names Jonathan, I'm 22. I've been playing RS3 for 14 years, and OSRS roughly a year after it came out, as of now I don't play because I lost my account. I'm new to this server, I enjoy it a lot so far. Revv has always been bringing me along with him to servers, and he is a dude I trust with anything. Really great guy, I enjoy cars as well so if you ever wanna chat about cars, i'm always down. I play League of Legends a lot, if you play hmu and we can play. I'm not a fan of PKing, more of a PvM, or mini-games type of guy. Anyway, thanks for reading. :)

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: Help recruit, prepare PvM events, skilling events, mini-game events. Do whatever it takes to help the clan grow! 

Accepted of course! Welcome to #TNG!

Super excited to see and interact with new recruits!!! The clan has officially been alive for over a year and a half across several servers. We have some events in the works for the near future.

• Like 1

Username: Express

Gamemode: Normal, x13

Recruiter:

Total lvl: 897

Willing to join our Discord?: yes

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 24 years young and have been playing rs since 2007 now im still playing osrs and just relax playing private servers when im playing.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: looking for some fun people to play with, I will help the clan by helping others with their goals and if they need some supplies i will help them

• Like 1

You sound like just the type of person we are after. Hopefully you enjoy your time here and make some new friends. Welcome to the clan! I will PM you the discord info in game.

10 minutes ago, Express said:

Username: Express

Gamemode: Normal, x13

Recruiter:

Total lvl: 897

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 24 years young and have been playing rs since 2007 now im still playing osrs and just relax playing private servers when im playing.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: looking for some fun people to play with, I will help the clan by helping others with their goals and if they need some supplies i will help them

Edited by Seabound

Username: The Turki

Gamemode: 4x

Recruiter: - 

Total lvl: 790

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a human being.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: just cause I want to :D

12 hours ago, TheTurki said:

Username: The Turki

Gamemode: 4x

Recruiter: - 

Total lvl: 790

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a human being.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: just cause I want to :D

Short and to the point, i like it. Welcome, Discord link will be PMed to you

Username: Bat Man

Gamemode: x7

Recruiter: I saw Revt do an advert so i give him credit

Total lvl: 1115

Tell us a bit about yourself: active. Slayer. I donate a lot.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I like belonging to things. And I've never seen u guys in a negative light despite recent events lol. But Im down. I can host events and help others out when in need. and yeah.

Edited by Bat Man

2 minutes ago, Bat Man said:

Username: Bat Man

Gamemode: x7

Recruiter: I saw Revt do an advert so i give him credit

Total lvl: 1115

Tell us a bit about yourself: active. Slayer. I donate a lot.

What are your reasons for wanting to join and how will you contribute the clan?: I like belonging to things. And I've never seen u guys in a negative light despite recent events lol. But Im down.

Welcome to #TNG my friend! Will send you discord info! Can't wait to see what you have to bring to the table! 

• Like 1