• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Syndicate

Syndicate - PvP, Pvm, Skilling, Help

Syndicate.png

Introduction

Hello, here at Syndicate we strive to create a friendly community set to have a fun, active, and productive clan for the public of Indova.
Some of Syndicate's members are active Youtube content creators, guide makers within Indova forums, and PvM enthusiasts as well!
We do monthly giveaways that include bringing many aspects on Indova's ingame map to use. Some Events are: Hide n Seek (HnS), Trivia, Youtube Sign-Up's, and more.
This is the core of our Community because we like to reach out and help as well as have fun while we're at it.

Join us on Discord! Discord Link (Click Here)

Rules 

1. A member of the Syndicate Clan Chat MUST respect the rules of Indova, the way you act will represent the Clan. A member of the Syndicate Clan must NEVER cheat another member. What this means is don't rag, PJ, crash, flame or malintent another player. Although we rarely expect it here, we abide by the rules and will eject or refer any issues/problems to the nearest staff member.
Rule 1:B - Anyone we find breaking the Indova Rules will be given 2 warnings, after the 2nd warning we will not hesitate to send it to any available staff member, we were lenient when it came to this rule, but due to recent events, seems like we need to be more strict!

2.Pking Clan Mates who are not PKing is not allowed [If they're skillers/PvMers - It's not allowed] - Killing a member will result in 1 warning then being removed from the Clan Chat.                  

{Side Note} The Wilderness near Edgeville (1-8 level wilderness) is a free zone, attack whoever, however. 

3. No Racial/Sexist/Homophobic slurs should be used, any that we see will be reported to a Clan Leader and if it's bad, it will be reported to the nearest Staff member as well as, a warning will be given, if the warning goes disregarded, the player will then be removed from the Clan Chat. 

4. Help fellow Clan Members and Indova Members!

----- If you are given a warning for breaking one of the rules by any of the Generals/Captains and you continue to disregard the warnings, you will be removed from the clan temporarily (1 day) and if such behavior continues, the player will be permanently removed from the Clan Chat. -----

Leaders

Leader;

@superdonator.pngBaconkiller5

Co-Leader;

@moderator.pngMonkeyB

Head General;

@veteran.pngC R I M

Generals;

@zixxen@extremeindovian.pngmosesjesus @ironman.png HardPhysique@moderator.pngSkillen

Captains;

@Ampy@ironman.png crisps@mini peep@gimp

Clan Events Showcase!   

Edited by Syndicate
  • Like 10

I joined the clan today, so far seem p friendly can't really give an constructive opinion yet. I will give honest feedback in the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just joined this clan roughly 14 hours ago, and all I can say is they've helped me a lot with the basics of the server & everything I've needed to know up to this point.

I'm glad to be apart of the community :)

• Like 2

i joined around the 3 or 4th day of joining the server, and it has been a good,fun and very helpful clan. everyone helps out and is respectful. glad to be apart of the community and cant wait to see it grow :D

• Like 2

On 6/3/2018 at 10:31 AM, Syndicate said:

Hello, here at Syndicate we strive to create a friendly community set to have a fun, active, and productive clan for the public of Indova.
Some of Syndicate's members are active Youtube content creators, guide makers within Indova forums, and PvM enthusiasts as well!
We do monthly giveaways that include bringing many aspects on Indova's ingame map to use. Some Events are: Hide n Seek (HnS), Trivia, Youtube Sign-Up's, and more.
This is the core of our Community because we like to reach out and help as well as have fun while we're at it.

Join us on Discord! Click Here

Rules

Never Cheat another Member of Syndicate. What that means don't rag them, pj, crash, flame or malintent another member. Although we rarely expect it here, we abide by the rules and will eject or refer any issues to the nearest staff member.

Be Active

Have Discord (Optional)

Respect other clans

Help fellow clan members.

Side Note: If you are given a warning for breaking one of our rules by any of the Generals+ and you continue to break rules, you will be banned from the clan for 1 day, if you continue you will be permanently not allowed in the clan chat. 

Members

Owner: @Syndicate
Co-Leader:       @Ali                 

General @Iron Mule @stoop @justpropt

I've hopped in the clan a couple of times and they have a very friendly community. Quite helpful too, whenever needed.
Joke & Banter on the daily, but that's one of the things people like about the clan.

The above combined with a friendly owner, equals a great cc. 

I've been asked multiple times to join the clanchat by @Syndicate and I sure will hop on more often.

See you there! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best discord!

• Like 2

I joined the Syndicate Clan a little after everyone else did (about 3 weeks of playing before I joined). By far great community. Always there to answer questions, always someone to do something with, daily activities/events, what more can anyone ask for?

@Syndicate took the time to forge our very own clan and has done a good job keeping it afloat. With help of other great memeber's of the community, Syndicate Clan is the molding of a family. Great bonds within our community & with the staff members of Indova. 

If you are looking for anything to do, to chat, boss with, skill with, duo slayer tasks with, and to run minigames and clan held events, JOIN SYNDICATE TODAY

• Like 2

i have played a few different servers and i can say hands down ive never been in a more entertaining clan chat it is by far the best everyone will help you if they can. we host daily giveaways and events for bossing/pvming i would 100% join and see how you like it <3 i look forward to seeing you all in the clan some day :) 

• Like 2

hi, my name is bux, my name, i joined syndicate's cc cuz he obligated me but i don't regret, i've made a lot of friends they are cool generous funny there is no drama, if there is it gets sorted out quick , we do events and it's nice +if u being ncie to ppl u get bananas and it's fun, i have lot of fun in the cc, legit one of the best mvoes i made in indova is to join his clan, cured my depression a bit too ty bye

• Like 2

Oh yeah, Syndicate CC or no CC.

Join now, and be like the rest of us MAX worshippers. 🙏🙌

On 6/3/2018 at 3:31 AM, Syndicate said:

Join us on Discord! Click Here

Rules

Never Cheat another Member of Syndicate. What that means don't rag them, pj, crash, flame or malintent another member. Although we rarely expect it here, we abide by the rules and will eject or refer any issues to the nearest staff member.

Be Active

Have Discord (Optional)

Respect other clans

Help fellow clan members.

Side Note: If you are given a warning for breaking one of our rules by any of the Generals+ and you continue to break rules, you will be banned from the clan for 1 day, if you continue you will be permanently not allowed in the clan chat. 

Members

Owner: @Syndicate
Co-Leader:       @Ali                 

General @Iron Mule @stoop @justpropt

Under members. It should say 

'Indovian Badass - @Jex

• Like 2

I basically just leech off these guys for wilderness immunity and hope that some of the bigger boys get a drop during boss masses so that I can get a cut of the loot.

10/10 would clan again

Joking aside, we're all good people and we abide by the rules, if you're looking for a ROT alternative then look somewhere else. If you need friends to boss, chat with and back you up then join the clan...because that's what we are, a team.

• Like 1

17 Hours game-play. Helpful members and ranking members within Syndicate. Easy accessible knowledge about game inner workings. 

Rate 10/10

• Like 1

I was told to join this clan chat right after i started playing, theyve done nothing but been great help with all the stuff i have to ask and would really recommend this clan to any newcomers and everyone else!!! great vibes and awesome times, join now!

• Like 1

I'm enjoying my time within clan so far, everyone seems like they're chill and well behaved. I can't wait until the future to start doing some PvM with everyone :)

• Like 1

well I joined the cc the first day joing the indova community, from day one ive seen people come and go. ive seen people grow stronger in game and ive seen man friendships build. this has been by far one of the most helpful, fun, enjoyable cc's ive been apart of since I started playing rsps. as many of us know there will always be disagreements, fights, and different opinionated views resulting in conflicts but if there wasn't any conflicts it would be boring. we as a group of people have developed a overall awesome clan in the game I can only see the community growing even further. have fun grinding yall thanks!

• Like 1

image.png.f970852c73828ec1c820a6e9dd48a401.png 

10/10 review.

image.png.4ac0cc5066f9ba00ad4dca38d85273f5.png

Sometimes they are toxic af, but they sorta joking. So.. best clan there is!

I've joined this cc a while ago and i can honestly say this is one of the best CCs that I've been a part of apart from one minor mishap which was resolved by a member of staff in the CC, which shows that they care about everyone and I'm glad to be a part of the best CC in Indova :ultrafastparrot:

• Like 1

Joined this clan the first 10 minutes I started playing, haven't left once. Great group of fellas/ladies in here who just like to kick back and have a good time. If you need any help just fire away, someone will have the answer. Godspeed.

• Haha 1

Awesome clan with very active, helpfull and nice people in it. Great events too (bandos mass, drop parties, hide and seeks etc.).  

We have something for everyone, you can just come hang out and chat with others or you can participate in events, find duo slayer partners and all kind of stuff!

We even have our own discord channel where you can see incoming events, chat with people, see whats new or just post memes ^_^

Would recommend everyone to check it out! 

• Like 1

Been with the cc since i started playing and can honestly say its a great cc to be a part of, from the events, members etc.. they have it all.

10/10 would recommend.

• Like 1

Joined this clan since the beginning of my rsps adventure on here, helped me since then. Leader + staff respective with help and all other kinds of things.

Clan also has some cool events once a few days and keeps players updated off new rules.

Hope to grow in this clan man. 10/10

Greetings,

• Like 1

Joined the clan on my first day of Indova and i think it's the best clan ive been in. Really active and full of helpful people. 
Definitely recommend joining the clan.

Arma

• Like 1

I've been here for a while now. and ever since i started I've been in this cc. gotten a lot of help and chat with some good people. looking forward to the future of this cc. so, lets keep the ball rolling and all remember that when in this cc, we look out for each other.

• Like 1

DANK CC 11/10 RECOMMEND JOIN IF U A REAL ONE

I recently joined Syndicate and it's been an amazing experience! Everyone, in my opinion, is very friendly and also help me out anytime I have a question. Would recommend this clan chat to anyone and I'll definitely be here to stay.

-Formal