Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indova
Syndicate

Syndicate - PvP, Pvm, Skilling, Help

This clan is super awesome was able to answer all of my questions. The helped me out in the beginning and was very friendly to me. if you dont believe me try it out yourself. The people in the clan is awesome.

• Like 1

I Joined this CC first day, first hour even - and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon til they kick me out! Lol, but honestly it is a very helpful and great CC to just talk to. 11/10

• Like 1

really like the clan so far. they seem friendly and questions are answered very quickly, not to mention extremely generous players.

• Like 1

Hi, I've been a member of this clan for no longer than 24 hours and it's safe to say this is by far the #1 leading clan on Indova. Not only that, but the members that consist throughout this clan are very friendly & are always willing to help. I have nothing bad to say about Syndicate.

Thanks for the opportunity & I look forward to being an active member & participating in clan events and such.

• Like 1

Sweet man thanks for the invite

• Like 1

When I Started, there were some people who helped me out with some gear and told me to join Syndicate. From that day on I've been non-stop Syndicate supporter. I think even when I die, my ghost will still support Syndicate and spit on the non-believers!

Thank you for existing and helping! I'm trying to contribute!